PDA

View Full Version : stator problems

jbible660
07-24-2005, 10:29 PM
guys i have another post on here named HELP, but anyways i was wonderin if the raptors have had any stator problems cuz i think that is where my problem is comin from not enough juice to make the needed spark well i hope thats the case...give me your info..plz from one raptor rider and lover to the next!

raptorrider686
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
To be honest with you..I have never had or heard of anyone having a problem with there stator problems. But that doesnt mean your not having a problem. Worst case senario youll have to buy a new one.

raptorrider686
07-25-2005, 03:43 PM
I think you problem is what you posted. Maybe your stator is just dieng.

07-25-2005, 08:09 PM
how are you determining wether it has enough power to spark or not, not to insult you or any thing but you have put new plugs in there right ? and when you check for spark your holding the plug to ground right ?, if that fails take tha plug cap off the wire and hold it near the top end and see if you are geting spark there, if that doesnt work id go to the cdi, but i may be wrong it could all be the stator

jbible660
07-26-2005, 11:34 AM
yzfmxer lol go read my HELP thread there you will see what all iv done but yeah iv done both of those and i am getting spark but when the motor revs up the spark gets faster that is what im thinkin it is and i used and ohm meter or however you say it to test the stator and some of the readings came out wrong so i know i have a stator problem but dont know if its keepin it from runnin...well it should be here today so ill see