PDA

View Full Version : thieves?

2004exrider
07-24-2005, 05:26 PM
just bored and reading thru some of the old threads, and noticed a lot about people getting stuff stolen, quads, bikes, gear, etc.
just wondering if anyone has ever caught any body in the act of stealing something from them or breaking in theur house? if you have a good story about it lets here!

SandrailCrazy
07-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Years ago on the way home i saw a kid riding off with my YZ, lets just say he didnt get very far and i needed a new back rim ;)

2004exrider
07-24-2005, 05:31 PM
can you tell more it sounds interesting, or is it something that we really shouldnt no.

Jimmy

07-24-2005, 05:36 PM
in my town there is only like 300 people. lets say 200 of them are old people. about 75 are middle aged people with family's and stuff. and 25 are drug dealers/thieves. everybody knows who commits the crimes in the town. anywho when i had my trailboss the one kid and his brother broke in my garage and tryed pushing it back to their house(block away:rolleyes: ) well they didnt get very far because it had flat tires and stuff so they just left it in the alley. so i go to the garage later that day and see its gone(they tried to steal it at like 4 in the morning) so i walk around and see it sitting there unhurt or anything. so the one kid that tried to steal it is in my class. he is a cokehead/pot head retard and he only weighs like 90 pds so i would win in a fight against him. i walked up to him and he knew why and i told him i knew he was the one who tryed to steal my quad and if i ever see him in school or on the street ill break his knees. This is no word of a lie he never came back to school but he still lived in town. but since then he moved and i havent had a prob with anyone trying to steal my $hit. Im getting all riled up talking about it. makes me wanna fight:macho :p

07-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Noones ever stolen something of importance to me but my friend stole a set of my grips that were hanging up and I saw them in his pocket and he went home like a little *****.

07-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
can you tell more it sounds interesting, or is it something that we really shouldnt no.

Jimmy

LOL i bet the guy couldnt ride it and you slammed into the back tire with your car :)

I woulda done the same :)