PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...

Arch_Angel
07-24-2005, 02:47 PM
I have a YFZ450 and i want to make MX and DRAG RACE! , i want to know what is the best parts for this. Exemple : exhauts , suspension , tabs , nerf bar , handlebars , cams , pistons , filter , and all other parts are recommanded for that. ThX for ur help!:devil:

YFZracer#450
07-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, you want to race MX and Drag race. So..

Exhaust: I see alot of people run a Sparks exhuast for MX, and I am sure it's good for Drag racing. I also use a Twin air filter in my 04 and a UNI in my 05.

Suspension: Most people run PEP shocks and LSR (Lonestar) a-arms in MX. I have Elka's and love them, and I am going with Houser a-arms. Just depends on what you want.

Nerfs: Most people run AC nerfs. I have the pro-pegs and I like them, but the pegs get daul after a while, and some run the Dana Creech edition of pro-pegs. They are 1" lower and 1" back..

Cam: I think that most people run the Hot Cam's. I know that Web Cam's is a good company too.

Piston: I like the Wiseco pistons. I wouldn't go to much more on the compression though.. That's just me.. Well, hope some of that helps..