PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Pics.

lonestar13r
07-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Hey guys, i was up at Rausch Creek all yesterday, and here are the pics, weather was perfect !!! The expert track wasn't busy at all either, very good time , thanks for lookn' !!!
-Ethan

07-24-2005, 02:40 PM
what!! you didnt hit the 110 ft uphill triple, or the 80 foot double! haha jp rausch's atv track is cool. i did all the jumps on my dirtbike but i think it would be alot scarier on a quad:chinese:

07-24-2005, 02:42 PM
this guys pretty crazy:eek:

07-24-2005, 02:43 PM

lonestar13r
07-24-2005, 02:46 PM
what!! you didnt hit the 110 ft uphill triple, or the 80 foot double! haha jp rausch's atv track is cool

heck yes i did!! my mom was to slow to get me on the camra thats all :blah: i was getting tired ,, i stoped befor i was gonna kill my self haha, there was a guy from Hellbound on a yfz doing everything , and fast. to! i'll deffenetly be up for the aug 19-21 exrider.com member ride ,,as long as the parents are up for another day out,,, only 5 more mounths on my permit lol wish i could drive :ermm: .

Kilabanshee
07-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah I know how you feel. I get my permit in two months. I'll see you at the rausch ride on the 19th if you will be there. If you see #151 red 450r come up and say hi.

lonestar13r
07-24-2005, 03:50 PM
i wanna go so bad,, i wonder how crowded its gonna be,, hopfully not rediculously.. i checked out your 450r pic in your profile, very nice, i'm still deciding rather to buy a 450r or just the motor and get some work done to it, then make a hybrid out of my ex. every one tells me i'm crazy and to just get the 450r, then i'd have to start all over again on after market stuff.

Kilabanshee
07-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I used to own an mx/xc 416ex. I really loved it and had basically everything done to the motor. I was able to keep up and beet stock yfz's but the amount of money I put in the quad to do that was insane! Soon as I took one ride on my 450r I was in love. It jumps alot better, its lighter, and rips pretty good with just a few minor modifications. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. If I were you I'de sell the ex a.s.a.p!

This is the cheapest way to have a pretty nice mx 450r.

Get your front and rear shocks rebuilt zps tripple rate from derisi racing, c&d, or gt thunder for around $6-700. Make sure to get a gt thunder rear shock linkage $175.

For your motor. Rossier exhaust $400, k&n filter $50, 02 crf450 cam $160.

It looks like you were jumping on stock a-arms in the picture but I really can't tell. Alot of people are comforable jumping on stock arms. A-arms and an axle would also be a nice investment to work with your shocks. Hope this helps!

07-24-2005, 04:27 PM
looks cool man

07-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by lonestar13r
wish i could drive :ermm: .

I bet I want to drive more than you, I was sopposed to get my licence on last thursday. but I slept through to many of the classes. Out of 50 questions on the pretest. I got 20 of them correct. wups my bad. looks like I got to do some studying b4 I am driving.

lonestar13r
07-24-2005, 04:41 PM
It looks like you were jumping on stock a-arms in the picture but I really can't tell. Alot of people are comforable jumping on stock arms. A-arms and an axle would also be a nice investment to work with your shocks. Hope this helps!

there Burgard +2+1 ,but they obviously arn't help with stock shocks (jumping any how) i'm getting some works with rezzies made for me in a few weeks for up front,,, i'm hoping that will help me out some.

stock rear axle, i'm probally going to get a g-force , i think there the same material as stock axles?? my freind has one on his 450r and he's put it to hell and back a few times and nothing wrong with it.

yeah it sucks not being able to drive on my own yet, gas and insurance sucks worse.