PDA

View Full Version : War of the Worlds

Atkins
07-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Was this not the best movie ever made??? The graphics were amazing, the storyline was great, and the message about how the aliens die made perfect sense and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside that made me feel like everythings just peachy. I thought everything about it was beautifully detailed.

honduh440
07-24-2005, 01:27 AM
yeah it was pretty cool. A little out their but it was cool

Punk'd
07-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
Was this not the best movie ever made??? The graphics were amazing, the storyline was great, and the message about how the aliens die made perfect sense and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside that made me feel like everythings just peachy. I thought everything about it was beautifully detailed.

I loved it up intill they stayed in that one guys basement and I thought the ending wrapped up kinda fast. I think it could have been way better.. like shown more battle seens (army vs aliens) or showing how the aliens came to earth in the first place. Maybe kinda went back in time and showed when the machines were buried?? I think it could have been awesome, but it wasnt bad.

z-mann
07-24-2005, 01:48 AM
Yep, I enjoyed it. Special effects were really cool.

nowukno
07-24-2005, 07:24 AM
I thought it was a really good movie but i didn't like the happy ending , i thought someone should have got killed!

JRP
07-24-2005, 09:34 AM
i liked it. it was a all around good movie.

Nausty
07-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
yeah it was pretty cool. A little out their but it was cool

word for word its the same for me

nice avator btw

07-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
nice avator btw i like trx_450's the best:cool:

YFZracer#450
07-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Yea, that was an awsome movie!! I thought it was funny when they where playing basball in the backyard, and the kid moved and it broke the window. That was funny:cool:

07-24-2005, 03:39 PM
it was a good movie but the only thing i didnt like was that little girl that was always screaming. jesus h i cant stand her:o

WKY400EX
07-24-2005, 05:07 PM
I thought the movie was really good. There were some things that could have been changed to make it better, but overall it was a pretty good movie. I did like the tripods and the noise that they made. :p

Atkins
07-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
I loved it up intill they stayed in that one guys basement and I thought the ending wrapped up kinda fast. I think it could have been way better.. like shown more battle seens (army vs aliens) or showing how the aliens came to earth in the first place. Maybe kinda went back in time and showed when the machines were buried?? I think it could have been awesome, but it wasnt bad. Thats exactly what it lacked now that I think about it.

Originally posted by nowukno
I thought it was a really good movie but i didn't like the happy ending , i thought someone should have got killed!
Well if you think about it, the ending made perfect sense about how it took millions of years for us to build up our immunities and coexist with all of teh bacteria that would kill anything alien to our world.

Originally posted by sEX
it was a good movie but the only thing i didnt like was that little girl that was always screaming. jesus h i cant stand her:o I think I know someone that fits that description pretty well...Rollie and Travis know what Im talking about!:chinese:

SandrailCrazy
07-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by nowukno

LOLOL thousands where vaporized what are you talking about LOL.

Was a great movie, yes ended kind of fast, but at the same time that ending is good because really up to the end it seemed unstoppable....

Actually last 5 minutes or so it popped into my head after seeing that they were using our blood that that would have to be what stopped them, especially with all the deceases out there.

nowukno
07-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SandrailCrazy
LOLOL thousands where vaporized what are you talking about LOL.

I was talking about all the main characters surviving just which happens in every PG-13 movie...... that's why i like the R rated horror movies like devils rejects , house of 1000 corpses , saw.

WKY400EX
07-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by SandrailCrazy
Actually last 5 minutes or so it popped into my head after seeing that they were using our blood that that would have to be what stopped them, especially with all the deceases out there. Maybe the aliens got SARS?:)

BTW, nowukno, I saw The Devil's Rejects Friday night. Very good movie. I thought it was better than House of 1,000 Corpses.

07-24-2005, 06:57 PM
I just saw the devils rejects, it was alirght....saw 2 is gonna be sweet!

harescrambles
07-24-2005, 07:05 PM
The best movie i've seen in a loog time. (war of the worlds)

Frenchie
07-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by harescrambles
The best movie i've seen in a loog time. (war of the worlds) :muscle:

justatvin
07-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Really great movie, been along time since I saw anything this good :)

lilhondagirly
07-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Thats exactly what it lacked now that I think about it.

Well if you think about it, the ending made perfect sense about how it took millions of years for us to build up our immunities and coexist with all of teh bacteria that would kill anything alien to our world.

I think I know someone that fits that description pretty well...Rollie and Travis know what Im talking about!:chinese:

haha funny timmy! jerk! :-P