PDA

View Full Version : Wasp anyone?

trick250r
07-23-2005, 06:26 PM
A couple of days ago my neighbor said he would pay me to paint his fence, which is pretty large. When i started painting I saw this huge-***** wasp flying around me, hating bees, i ran like a striped-***** ape to my house. 20 minutes ago i was playing my drumset and i noticed the wasp flying in my basement. i went straight to the shelf with the raid on it. after killing it, i decided to bbq it. here it is, not bbq'ed of course.

07-23-2005, 06:34 PM
thats a big wasp, you`re lucky it didn`t sting you:chinese:

Pappy
07-23-2005, 06:35 PM
last week, i was doing around 70mph and one of them things hit me square in the chin:eek2: i had no idea what it was until i noticed it climbing up my shirt:mad: i think i may have scared a few folks when i went on a swerving rampage trying to get away from it:p

redlineranger
07-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
last week, i was doing around 70mph and one of them things hit me square in the chin:eek2: i had no idea what it was until i noticed it climbing up my shirt:mad: i think i may have scared a few folks when i went on a swerving rampage trying to get away from it:p

yea thats happened to me before to....i also hit a big bannana spider doing about 30 or 40 down a trail and i thoguht i knocked him off but came to find out he wus sittin on top of my head(i didnt wear helmets when this happend), so i swung and jumped off.. i now have a pretty mean scar on both hands and the recons front bumper is dented bad

QuadJunkies
07-23-2005, 09:10 PM
We had these one Wasp lookin things at my Moms that was as big as my THumb !! :eek2: MY Mom caught one and has it analized to see what kind it was , I wish I could remember what they were but they were freakin HUGE!

JabberJaw
07-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I know how you feel.. that same thing happens to me when I tick the wife off!