curtis sparks x-6
k&n filters
dyno jet kit
cdi rev box
degree key

all were ordered from kd cycle
so
what do u all think ? :)

btw i heard that if i had a cdi rev box and the degree key in together there will be no diffrence only of the cdi rev box ? so is it true ? does it mean i wasted my money ?

Crazy400EX
07-23-2005, 06:53 PM
The word on the street is that the dyno jet kit is a waste of money.

2004exrider
07-23-2005, 07:16 PM
hmmm, did you get a cdi to increase the rpms another 1,000. or did you get a rev box? correct me if im wrong but mixing a rev box with an advanced timing key will not work. mainly because it already advances the timing and then when you put in a 6 degree timing key it will probly really mess it up.

ps, return the dyno jet kit, kehin jets are cheaper and work just as good.

Jimmy

saud alzaabi
07-24-2005, 10:50 AM
ohhh ****.....

we cant return anything now......its already on the way i dont want to pay again for the shippinto return it...godamn it guys r u sure the dyno jet kit is a waste of money ?

and about the cdi rev box here is the link..

Click me (http://www.kdcycle.com/partsdatabase.html?prod_id=345)

dont make me cry for wasting the money make me happy (BUT DONT LIE TELL ME THE TRUTH )

07-24-2005, 12:01 PM
you got hosed on a jet ket. all you need is just to figure out what jet you need and go to a dealer and buy one. alot cheaper than having to buy a jet kit.

400exredrider
07-24-2005, 02:55 PM
no no no,, he probably dont have a dealer close by, look at his location,,,, for your case a jet kit was basically the only way to go unless you have a dealer close by. dont worry about it, Jets are a must have when modding.

saud alzaabi
07-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 400exredrider
no no no,, he probably dont have a dealer close by, look at his location,,,, for your case a jet kit was basically the only way to go unless you have a dealer close by. dont worry about it, Jets are a must have when modding.

bro u said it right...the closest dealer is like 45 mins to there with a FAST car....and i dont have a liscence yet so i cant depent on a taxi to there it will cost me $$$ just for the taxi...+ i called the dealer and asked him for a jet kit forthe ex he said its for 95 :S so i guess i did a great choice ordering it