PDA

View Full Version : graphic kit choices and next mods

redexrider4290
07-23-2005, 04:42 PM
i have a red 03 trx250ex and it has some engine mods , now i want to make it look better i want it to look more like a race bike , i have shaved the fenders , i have some stickers on the back fenders and i have numbers on the back fenders (they were to big to fit on the front so i got smaller ones but i havent put them on yet and also with the leftover set of numbers i made a number plate for the back grab bar well i have got a little money now and want to put some more mods on my bike so i was wandering do you guys think thease graphics would look good on the bike with the other stuff on there

http://catalog.goforitgraphics.com/index.php/cPath/36_63?osCsid=ea6624a58b45dc408fe0a36dee514d8a

and wich ones do you guys think would look better the phantom custom (flames) or the razor custom (don;t know how to discribe them) and wat backround colors would you get

any input would be really really apreciated thanks o yeah and one other thing wich mod would you buy next for a 250ex

i have a HMF full system airbox lid removed 125 main jet and airscrew adjusted

i am thinking about getting thease

big gun rev box
graphic kits (prolly if you guys think would look good)
wheel spacers
handle bars

JRP
07-23-2005, 05:18 PM
well the graphics are up to you. but id get tag bars, and ditch the spacers(if you jump alot)

redexrider4290
07-23-2005, 06:31 PM
do you think the graphics will look goofy with the stuff i already have on it

i don;t really jump that much and when i do they arent really that big maybe like a 5 foot gap like a 2 foot tall take off ramp