PDA

View Full Version : Any One Else????

JEL
07-22-2005, 01:56 PM
welll i dunno if anyone else but i sure do like to throw in a fat "d"=dip this is what i bought today let me know if anyone else dips!!!

07-22-2005, 02:12 PM
2 packs of Marlboro a day is good enough for me thanks for asking.

Pvt. Maggot
07-22-2005, 02:30 PM
If I rub I only like skoal apple, mint and such but I can stand others..but i'm a smoker..love my newports :)

07-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
If I rub I only like skoal apple, mint and such but I can stand others..but i'm a smoker..love my newports :) have fun with cancer:macho

99_300ex
07-22-2005, 02:40 PM
ya i throw a big "d" in everyonce in awhile haha you know what its all about.
Jeremy

Nick110
07-22-2005, 02:42 PM
have fun sucking down cancer sticks and looking like retards with a pushed out lip. and 99_300ex thats not that cool that ur only 15 and u do it.

07-22-2005, 02:43 PM
"It increases your risk of getting cancer"

doenst mean you will get it...

Both my Great Grandfather and Grandfather smoked Filterless Camels from the time they were 18 thru their death (natural causes) and did not have ANY cancer.

YOu gonna die from something anyways, might as well live it up.

thats my motto.

Quadude32
07-22-2005, 02:43 PM
LOL i have dipped for over 16 yrs Goto a Nascar race you can get mini log's of Grizzly and Longhorn i made out with like 20 mini Logs the Skoal tent only give's out 2 little can's.....Kodiak Long Cut Wintergreen is choice of Dip here:D

Pvt. Maggot
07-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Well..if I get it..a bullet is much cheaper then dying slowly in the hospital. I like to live my life the way I want now. So bring it on cancer :devil:

quadsquadron221
07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Skoal berry blend kicks ***. Peach is pretty good also. 416exmx chews peach skoal with a root beer candy in it.

Scro
07-22-2005, 03:24 PM
So bring it on cancer

I personally find this very offensive...I've lost two very close people in my life to the ****. Not only that, my little sis was only born with one lung. Most people take for granted that they were born "normal" and without complications. I wish one of you would try to come tell her that smoking or dipping is cool, while she is taking one of her breathing treatments. I guess if you were in my situation, you would think twice about it.

And the thing that gets me angry more than anything are kids that think that smoking and dipping makes you a hard*****. It don't. It will only cause problems, both physically and financially

07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
I personally find this very offensive...I've lost two very close people in my life to the ****. Not only that, my little sis was only born with one lung. Most people take for granted that they were born "normal" and without complications. I wish one of you would try to come tell her that smoking or dipping is cool, while she is taking one of her breathing treatments. I guess if you were in my situation, you would think twice about it.

And the thing that gets me angry more than anything are kids that think that smoking and dipping makes you a hard*****. It don't. It will only cause problems, both physically and financially sorry about ur sis man, and i totally agree:ermm: ive lost 4 friends this year to cancer:(

416exmx
07-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Well..if I get it..a bullet is much cheaper then dying slowly in the hospital. I like to live my life the way I want now. So bring it on cancer :devil:

Yeah that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

And contrary to the quadsquadron221 dude's beliefs, I DO NOT chew.

quadsquadron221
07-22-2005, 03:33 PM
ok then why do you always steel my chew

Pvt. Maggot
07-22-2005, 03:35 PM
I lost 2 grandparents to cancer. It runs in my family..I'm sorry about your sister and whatnot. But I was born and I make decisions in my life. I smoke and whatnot..I don't think that makes me a hardass. If you think its dumb. thats fine. But its my life.

416exmx
07-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by quadsquadron221
ok then why do you always steel my chew

Steel as in metal or steel as in steal(thief)???

quadsquadron221
07-22-2005, 03:38 PM
steal as in you taking my chew and me taking your woman

trick450r
07-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by quadsquadron221
steal as in you taking my chew and me taking your woman

BURN..seriously though i think dipping or smoking just kills the respect i have for a person....i will not dip, and i will not smoke...EVER

fasterblaster09
07-22-2005, 10:56 PM
my grandfather jusr receiver lung cancer.He is now 86 years old,been smoking since 10.He now smokes more than 2 packs a day.Just received dancer after 76 years,but thatdoesnt make me think "o its ok if I only smoke 76 years"...o well its yall lifes..

07-23-2005, 12:41 AM
my parents smoke and i know alot of people that do smoke and i think it is sooooooo disgusting,and then u get people that wanna exceed the limits that do marijuana wich is even worse,its actually sickening but it looks like some of u jus dont care i mean so what if i smoke and die 10 years earlier.
thats a good 10 years u coulda been with ur family and friends..gone down the drain jus because u like sucking on cancer sticks
im not tryin to sound like a health teacher or anything but would u drink rocket fuel,would u eat rat poisen,would u put ur moth on a car's exaust,idk about u but i would never ever do that.

seriously its messed up and if one of ur family/friend just died cus of tobacco.y wouldnt u stop y would u keep going

07-23-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
BURN..seriously though i think dipping or smoking just kills the respect i have for a person....i will not dip, and i will not smoke...EVER

alot more people would respect you because of that

trick450r
07-23-2005, 08:14 AM
unfortunatly both my parents smoke and have smoked for a long time...both are in good shape health wise so im not to worried about it but im trying to get my dad to stop and it looks like he might :)

Hondadudeehhhh
07-23-2005, 09:34 AM
i throw in a dip every now and then. I dont do it because i think im "tough" or cool, i like the buzz it gives you.

Let's put it this way, my parents dont like the fact that i chaw but until my dad stop drinking as much as he does, ill keep packin my lip.

Atkins
07-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I lost 2 grandparents to cancer. It runs in my family..I'm sorry about your sister and whatnot. But I was born and I make decisions in my life. I smoke and whatnot..I don't think that makes me a hardass. If you think its dumb. thats fine. But its my life. Thats my motto, and I really dont care what anyone thinks about it because I make my own decisions, and its up to you to make yours, not to judge mine. I dont really dip because its too expensive, but I smoke a pack a day of Marlboro Reds for my nicotene.

Woodsrider
07-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by DierWolf
"It increases your risk of getting cancer"

doenst mean you will get it...

Both my Great Grandfather and Grandfather smoked Filterless Camels from the time they were 18 thru their death (natural causes) and did not have ANY cancer.

YOu gonna die from something anyways, might as well live it up.

thats my motto.
I agree 100% My father-in-law is 71, smokes five packs a day of Benson&Hedges. Gets a check up once a year and is "healthy as an ox". Some people can drink and smoke and live it up, and live to be 100. Others, die of heart desease and cancer leading a smoke free life. I really feel it has as much to do with genetics as lifestyle choices. Personaly, I dont smoke or dip, anymore. I smoked a pack a day for 15 years, and dipped off and on for a few years while in the military.

roostin_dale
07-23-2005, 05:05 PM
All my friends smoke, but i dont.

My dad had cancer for about 4 years but it is gone now. He has also had about $100,000 of heart surgery because of smoking. My great grandpa is also a cancer surviver, im not risking my own health for the crap.

Nausty
07-23-2005, 05:32 PM
i don't smoke, I always saw my rents doin it and always being slow, I remember always waiting on my mom cuz she "needs" a cigerette. Costs to much and don't do ****. Smells nasty too.

2002400ex
07-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Smoking is bad for kids when your lungs havent fully developed. I wont ever smoke in my life. I would much rather have a dip every once in a while. I like peach skoal and red seal long cut wintergreen.

DeerNuts
07-23-2005, 09:52 PM
I really like the peach Skoal right now. For awhile I liked Copenhagen Long Cut, but I kinda like the fruity flavors for some reason. Also seems to be less harsh on the ol gums.:ermm:

TCracin440ex
07-23-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
unfortunatly both my parents smoke and have smoked for a long time...both are in good shape health wise so im not to worried about it but im trying to get my dad to stop and it looks like he might :)

bro suggest that smoke away stuff to your dad....they advertise it on TV all the time...i will testify it really does work...my step dad had been smoking for the longest kinda time and in about 7 days he had given it up...hes been smoke free for about 2 years now...he did it because his father died from cigarettes and i guess that opened up his eyes...

but the key factor to quitting....is you got to want to quit too...if you dont wanna quit...then nothing will help you...

also i know this for a fact as well ive been told by an ex motocross racer that used to smoke...smoking really slows you down on the track...i dont remember what all he told me about it and why it does...he said he quit smoking when he raced motocross and made better laps and was able to go longer...

TCracin440ex
07-23-2005, 10:27 PM
another bad thing about smoking is you smell terrible...the tips of your fingers turn yellow, your teeth turn yellow, your breath is horrible...im so glad i never picked that habbit up and its one of the worst habbits to break and i pat my step dad on his back for giving them up because i think im alergic to cig. smoke...when i get arround that shyt i feel like my eyes are burning out, my sinuses go crazy, and i feel like somebody put my head in a plastic bag

the-ex-files
07-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Nobody has yet to mention the king of all chews? Copenhagen Snuff. It's good stuff. I go through a tin in about a day and a half. Thank God I work construction, just spit where ever ya want!

JDiablo
07-24-2005, 10:15 AM
alot of my friends smoke,5/8's of them prolly do,and a couple of them dip,i pat myself on the back everday for not smoking or doing that chit,but it is because of the pressure from my parents they brought me up good telling me wrong from right,now i dont drink or smoke or dip,or drugs or anything :o