PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Killing Fuses, no starter, PLZ HELP

G Impala 63n70
07-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey guys i need your help now more than ever. I searched but most peoples problems are when they hit the starter or the lights there fuses blow, but i cant even put mine in the slot before it blows. It sparks then pop goes the fuse, even when the key is off

I kinda went mudding yesterday, and I got back home and powerwashed it but it still started with the electric starter, then today I go out and the fuse was blown (the 15a fuse) and so I go to put another one in there and it sparks and blows that one, and it keeps doing it,,This freeking sucks a lot, and I have to push start it and its not easy with one person and bald holeshots that slide, and I shouldnt be having to do this.

The light switch is off, and i am gonna browse again for bare wire, but what could it be

:(

bigballz400
07-22-2005, 03:15 PM
id say u got a bad ground or somethign is groundin out

07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
i would say you have a bad ground

quad2xtreme
07-22-2005, 05:01 PM
disconnect every wire you can and then start plugging them back in until you find which is blowing the fuse. I doubt it is a ground wire. It is a wire with power that is grounding out.

/jon

sheilla rae
07-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by G Impala 63n70
but i cant even put mine in the slot before it blows. It sparks then pop goes the fuse, even when the key is off

:(

....Hmmmm!!..Power Washer"bad"..!!....more power is not allways a good thing!!;)