PDA

View Full Version : 300ex with ups CHEAP needs some TLC

BS300ex5
07-22-2005, 09:52 AM
this bike has a lot going for it just needs some work and an owner with time to do it... i'm working 60 hours a week so it's out of the question for me...

motor has been taken out to a 315 with a wiseco 11:1 has a white brothers cam and tc valve springs, head has been ported and polished nicely but not real extensive, has a brand new clutch that comes with it still int he wrapper or i will install it but the clutch in it still works good, i also have a FST oil cooler on it... and it runs a white brothers pro-meg full exhaust on it, all motor work was done by shingers motorsports right here in town, the guy does it on the side but has been doing it for over 35 years

quad was bought as kind of a basket case, the kid tried to strip it down to paint the frame and such and got lost so he sold it... and lucky me had to venture into it... has a factory front end on it with dg bumper, he tried to put the 400ex shock bracket on and the geometry is way off so he never installed it but the bracket is welded on...

the frame is straight everywhere... where the swingarm pivot bolt goes intot he frame there is a washer welded on... looks like it may have wallered out and they fixed it... the swingarm is straight, needs a bearing carrier though.

has a 01 raptor rear shock on it which rides awesome

has Orange fullbore plastics front and rear in good shape still
renthal bars
kill switch havn't gotten aroud to hookin it up
fasttrekkers on all 4's
douglas red's up front
dg nerfs
cr style perch and lever
k & n
rejetted cant remember off top of my head what i put in it
blue ceet seat cover

prolly couple other things i can't think of...

if i had my way i would buy a newer/used frame and +2 swingarm and put under it but i just dont have the time anymore... let me know if your interested or want some pics... if you have any questions post here of e-mail me @ BShing52000@yahoo.com

m250r
07-22-2005, 12:02 PM
would u sell the rear shock and i will give you my stock shock plus cash?

BS300ex5
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
no thanks... not looking to part with it at all... when the carrier is good the bike is a good combo so i'm just going ot leave it...

bunker
07-22-2005, 11:51 PM
how much

BS300ex5
07-23-2005, 10:43 AM