dirtriderex
07-22-2005, 05:58 AM
Who's is going? It's a WFO organized track. Website is www.wfopromotions.com

montycarlo
07-23-2005, 05:42 AM
I keep meaning to do more of their races but I'm just too farging busy! :mad:

hicksd
07-23-2005, 06:40 AM
I'm thinking about it....I run the MHSC series. They say 100% payback in the A class....is that correct? How much to race and what's the gate fee. Do they start on time? How are the tracks? Any info would be cool. Sorry for all the questions it's just 4 hrs each way from the house and I want to make sure the trip is worth it.

Kev
07-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by hicksd
I'm thinking about it....I run the MHSC series. They say 100% payback in the A class....is that correct? How much to race and what's the gate fee. Do they start on time? How are the tracks? Any info would be cool. Sorry for all the questions it's just 4 hrs each way from the house and I want to make sure the trip is worth it.

Tracks are pretty decent. Payback in A is correct, he gets more guys running A because of it, however with the the heat last weekend, turnout was down, maybe 5 guys in A at the last race. $25 for entry fee, and gate fees have been $7....His races are mostly on farmers land, so there is variations of tight woods to open stretches along the fields... His races start on time at 9 am and run for 1 hr...

dirtriderex
07-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Kev are you going? My quad and gear is all ready to go, but a heat index of 115 degrees scares me:eek:

400exmom
07-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Kev are you going? My quad and gear is all ready to go, but a heat index of 115 degrees scares me:eek: go big or go home pud pullers:devil:

hicksd
07-23-2005, 10:32 AM
The race does start at 9am right? If it does than only an hour is no big deal at 9am. In Missouri the last two races have had an average temp of 95-97 and they last for 1 1/2 hours. 1 hour at 9 am is great. Do they require a District card (I have the AMA card).

dirtriderex
07-23-2005, 11:19 AM
I think you need a dist. card, but I really don't think they are going to turn you down if they know you got cash;) .

Kim, hows your hand? Will you be ready for the next Iowa race, you better. Where's JR., tell him to get his butt out on the track.

markk
07-24-2005, 01:58 PM
I wont be able to make any of those races that far north! Any of you Northerns coming down south for any LTM races this year! I might try to make the D-17 state H.S.

hey Kim hows that hand treatin ya? Danno and Dawnetta said that youv gota be tough to finish that lap out with your hand in that sorta shape! Good luck!