View Full Version : Holeshot HD Front tires

y2k400ex
07-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Has any one using these front tires?
If so what do you think of them

jak1389
07-21-2005, 03:41 PM
i run the hd's on the front and rear. i love them. have had them since last august and very little wear. when the time comes to get new tires im going to get another set of hd's!

07-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by y2k400ex
Has any one using these front tires?
If so what do you think of them

wow, mine lasted 2 races before both of them had huge sidewall punctures and were no longer useable, i put razr2 on the front, they are way better in every way, stronger, lighter, taller, and better handling :macho

woodsZrider
07-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
wow, mine lasted 2 races before both of them had huge sidewall punctures and were no longer useable, i put razr2 on the front, they are way better in every way, stronger, lighter, taller, and better handling :macho

wow for me toooooo
i have been running HD's for a while now,,, they are great,, i love mine... very strong side wall too:D
i have close to 10 races on mine and they are still in great shape..

400exstud
07-24-2005, 08:42 PM
I hit everything that is in my way without any wincing bacause I know my HD's will make it. Highly recomend them on a quad that has the power of a 400ex or higher. (too heavy for less powerful quads)

scramblerracer
07-25-2005, 03:58 PM
I switched from I Razrs front and rear to HDs because of the sidewall trouble I have had. I cut both fronts and 1 rear in the 4th race of the year. One thing I have noticed that I don't like is that the fronts don't turn like the I Razrs did. They do stop better. Everyone has different luck. Josh