PDA

View Full Version : Nice R/C look!! Will trade!! Fast!!

plkmonster2
07-21-2005, 12:02 AM
I am thinking of selling this fast truck, since I may get out of R/C. I bought it from SaBRDom (ofna guy) earlier in the year. It wasn't used by him, but he bought it from another person. it was only raced for 1/2 of a season ( I believe) I haven't used it much, and I don't have the time. It is fully set up, and comes with a body that is painted like carbon fiber, and has brushed flames. It looks sick. The truck it very fast, and rides on white pro-line rims, with snake eyes tires in the rear (m3) with 80% tread, and Team Losi directional tires on the front. They are the red compound, and they have 90% tread. All of the tires were bought from rc boyz after I got the truck. I also have a set of fuzzy t's on team losi yeallow rims. These tires have wear, but they are still usable. I would say they have 50%. This truck is the factory team, so it has all the options. I put a stainless steel screw set in the truck. It will come with 2 good motors, a pretty, puny, epic motor, and a street spec. There are also 2 midnight motors, but the magnets are out of 1, and the other wasn't put together when I got it. There are tons of extras. It has a 19t pinion, and a 81, 84, and an 87 tooth spurs. I put a rpm gear cover and mini bumper on the truck. It also has a ful set of carbon fiber arms, and front and rear bulks. It comes with a tackle box full of parts. I am including it with an airtronics blazer radio. It is not the best, but will get you by. I didn't want to upgrade, since there was no racing class at my track. I have 4 batteries also. There are 2 Sanyo 1400mAh packs. They are the racing ones, so they last very long, and offer VERY high voltage. They make this truck really scream. There is also a GP3300 pack. I did a bad solder job on it, but it still works good. Finally, there is a dynamite 2000 7 cell. It is a fun play pack. It doesn't have the covering since I relocated the battery, but I will re-heat shrink it for you. I know this is gettign long, but I wanted to get it all in. It coems with a Novak T4 esc. It has a no motor limit, and no reverse. It is missing the heat sink for the brake, but it didn't seem to make a difference when I ran it. The switch is soldered on for racing purposes. All of the electrics have deans connectors!!! It is a nice truck, and it very fun to play with. It would easily hang with the nitro's at my track, since it had more torque. If you have any questions, please send them to my pm box.It is a good truck to start out with, and it all ready to run. Thanks for looking! I will have pics up in a little bit! Make offers if you are interested. This truck alone would be 200+ just for the kit. With everythign I am including, it is easily 350 or more. Like I mentioned earlier, I am sellign due to no racing class at my track. I got to race 1 race, and won, against all of the nitro trucks, so i cannot race there anymore. This truck is very fast, and don't overlook it because it is electric. It will push 25+ and accelerates like no other. Everything is there except the charger. 150 shipped will take it. I will send out pics by request. Send any q's to my inbox, thanks!

PS: I will trade fro most things of comparable value. I am open to anything that will fit on a 400ex!

crandles
07-21-2005, 07:26 AM
What brand of truck is it?

plkmonster2
07-26-2005, 11:05 PM
Can't believe I didn't mention that. It is an Associated T3 Factory Team

enduro400rider
07-27-2005, 08:08 AM
trade for a 416 piston kit? all you would need to turn your 400ex into a 416 would be 2 gaskets and have youy cylinder bored. everything else is in the kit. its a Wiseco 11:1 piston comes with rings and a wrist pin and wrist pin clips. brand new never used

Tlongs400
07-27-2005, 01:52 PM
hey enduro400, u want yours back?...the one i traded for?...let it go cheap...pm me if so

plkmonster2
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Sorry, not into going big bore. I might be selling my 400 soon. Anyone else want it? Or anyone have trades? Anything for my 400 would be fine. I might trade for a cam too.

enduro400rider
07-28-2005, 12:48 PM
hey Tlong and monster if you want to get rid of those cars you might want to put them up for sale on RCuniversity i had pretty good luck selling my stuff on there