PDA

View Full Version : 250X - 300ex parts 4 sale

zermatt7
07-19-2005, 11:10 PM
I have a bunch of 250X / 300ex stuff for sale...

A SMALL % of it is listed on Ebay....MOST OF IT IS NOT
If I'm not allowed to say that I apologize... it's listed under zermatt7

which is my member handle hear also...I didnt know this place had a buy /sell area 'til just now....
-
there is a

-> STEERING STEM

-> A-ARMS /TIE RODS /ENDS

->REAR FENDER WHITE.... WELL USED BUT STILL USABLE

->GAS TANK ( black ) WITH ON OFF VALVE - PETCOCK

->REAR TAIL LIGHT & WIRES

->K&N AIRFILTER AND STOCK AIRBOX COMBO

->TOOL KIT HOLDER ( THE BLACK ROUND ONE )

->CARBURETOR - 29MM KIEHIN- REBUILT WITH OEM HONDA KIT

->OOPs and a set of 250 "EEEE" X front hubs and brake rotors in really nice shape

PLUS A BUNCH OF ENGINE / BRAKES / SUSPENSION STUFF... 250X REBUILT BOTTOM END, A COUPLE OF TRANSMISSIONS, WIRING HARNESSES (PLURAL) etc... etc... etc... And a stock cylinder head that would make a deadman drool..i have over $400 in that one and it's for sale but not for 50 buck$, a stock cam that looks like it s brand new, and a Brand New DID timing chain, plus some more stuff I'm still trying to find in the garage.

In the next two weeks I'll also have a Red 91 250 X frame available...( AS SOON AS MY OTHER FRAME IS FINSHED BEING WELDED AND RUST BULLETED) No cracks or welds...
AND NO TITLE FOR THE FRAME !!!!
1. Georgia. doesnt isuue titles on ATVS
2. My brother works for honda in Ohio (he builds 450r'S) & he cant get me a title
3. I live 5 miles from the honda training center in Ga. & when I asked about a Certificate of Origin, they got big smiles on their faces and gave me a phone # for California

If anyone has any questions please email me at
zermatt707@yahoo.com

the updated pics will be posted in a day or so as soon as digital camera starts taliking to my computer again

I have a 185 rating with 99% something positive
the 1 or 2 negatives are from me getting ripped off buying stuff

Thanks, Eric

YZ400EX
07-20-2005, 03:28 AM
Do you have the front lower fender mounts for a 300ex?? If so how much?? Let me know..Thanks

GangStaR
07-20-2005, 05:34 AM
do you have the stock muffler with baffle?
let me know.
thanks,
Chris