PDA

View Full Version : got a question for u guys.....

super_man37366
06-01-2002, 09:55 AM
How can I convince my dad to let me sell my honda 3004x4 and put what money I have plus what I get when i sell it on a 250ex. He is`nt wild about any type of racing fourwheeler let along without racks. But I know the 250ex is more a ridin atv like I need not a sport one but I would like to have the power. So give me some hints to how I can convince him to let me get it... such as litle things like it is a good trail bike..... Later super_man

thankz for the help.......:( :confused:

phatswinn
06-01-2002, 07:32 PM
well considering its the recon with different plastics pretty much there shouldent be a problem, you should save up enough money to buy it yourself , that way you dont really need his permisision on what to get

super_man37366
06-01-2002, 08:58 PM
thankz ,for the advive I will use it.. but the only prob is me being 15 and having no job it is hard to save money I have been working in the hay fields already this year and made 157 dollars
but now all the hay is up so I am out of a job... I really want the 250 BAD because it is sporty and shaft because all we do is ride in the moutains and everwhere and I dont want a clutch I know everyone on here likes bigger atvs but the 250 I think will be fine... maybe when I am old and married I just break down and go BIG and get a Giant Monster Atv lol... Really I just want the 250 to race my friends down the orad own and have fun riding wheelies... Well thankz again! Super_Man