PDA

View Full Version : Parting out XC race Blaster

Gasman
07-19-2005, 01:03 PM
This is a cut and paste of my ad from another site. Respond here or PM me. A couple things are possibly spoken for, but no money has come my way yet. Read, enjoy, buy....

I just bought a 400ex, so I will be parting out the Blaster pictured below. Make offers on the parts listed. I will not part things down further than listed. In other words, the motor will be sold complete, I will not sell the top and bottom ends separately. If there is a price listed for a part, that is the price. If there's no price, make an offer. Prices do NOT include shipping. I will accept Paypal or Money Orders ONLY.

*Motor- Vito's 240 top end on first overbore, Hot Rods crank w/ All Balls crank bearings (both new in summer '04), new crank and countershaft seals, Vito's oil injection blockoff, stator mod for 4 deg. advance, Barnette kevlar clutch w/ heavy springs... $800
*Chrome LRD adjustable pipe and silencer. Silencer has FMF Turbine Core guts to make it spark arrested and legal for trails and the dunes. Has passed the "stick test" at Silver Lake sand dunes...$250
*V-Force Delta 2 reed block, new carbon fiber petals last month...$90
*1/4" polished billet reed spacer, Vito's I think...$15
*Pro Design polished billet intake for 33mm and larger carbs...$65
*Keihin 34PJ carb with thumb throttle cable...$75
*Trenga intake tube...$10
*Twin Air filter with cage, new in summer '04
*Airbox lid with 12 Uni Vents, snorkle cut off and Outerwear material over snorkle hole
*Aftermarket +4" swingarm, new 4-bearing pivot kit just installed...$250
*Suzuki Z-400 rear shock (same as 400ex) with custom-made upper bolt...$125
*Banshee bearing carrier and axle. I will send this with the spacers I made to use the carrier on the Blaster (so you can run Banshee brakes)...$150
*Banshee rear brake system. Includes caliper with new pads, lines, reservior, master cyl., aluminum plate to mount master cyl. to frame, and a set of doubled footpegs, the right one modified to work with the included brake pedal. This is a bolt-on-and-go system when used with the Banshee bearing carrier...$125
*Banshee front shocks- they're not beautiful, I've been running covers on them- shocks work great...$40
*Fly aluminum bars and purple Emgo handguards- these will go together, because I don't know if I can get the wedge bolts for the guards out of the bars. Bars are silicone filled to reduce vibration, Renthal pad included...$45
*IMS clear 4-gallon gas tank- New this spring, DMP graphics, cap and petcock included (goes with the seat, you should buy them together :) )...$150
*Maier purple front and rear fenders- Fronts are trimmed slightly on front edge, rears have four small holes in each side for number plates. Like new with almost no scratches. Old-style non-glossy plastic, sold as a set...$175
*Seat with DMP gripper cover, goes with the tank graphics...$45
*Set of three purple shock covers with yellow flames, will fit pretty much anything
*AC front bumper, old style
*AC grab bar
*Motion Pro clutch cable, new 4/05
*Cascade purple chain slide (replaces swingarm roller), new summer '04
*Stock front tires on polished Douglas .190's with flush mount stems, tires 75% or better
*Holeshot copies on polished Douglas .125 rears, tires 75% or better
*Tusk nerf bars, new summer '04- straight, couple scuffs on sides
*Armadillo full chassis skid plate
*PRM A-arm skid plates
*UM Performance .190 aluminum swingarm skid
*Full set of Banshee front disc brakes- Includes master cyl., lines (shortened to fit Blaster), calipers, hubs with new bearings installed, rotors. Needs '03-'05 Blaster spindles to install...$150
*Thumb throttle with polished cover
*All three stock shocks
*Stock swingarm
*Original top end, stock bore, new Wiseco piston, stock head, 10 hrs. ride time, tight and perfect...$150
*Stock carb with TORS removed
*Stock gas tank w/ cap, no petcock
*Complete set of transmission internals, gears, shafts, forks, shift drum, etc
*Stock clutch and springs
*Full set of A-arms, good shape, painted "hammered silver"...$75
*Second set of A-arms, one upper ball joint getting bad
*Skat Trak 6-paddle Haulers on black painted steel Blaster wheels...$125
*Straight frame, recently painted yellow
*Coil, CDI box, stripped 4-wire electrical system
*Steering stem
*Whatever odds and ends I forgot to list

Pictures show the rear brake system before I finished it, it mounts a little different and the pedal is different. Also shown are the Banshee front brakes that I had on modified Warrior spindles. The spindle mod didn't work right, so the drums are back on it. The drums are not for sale.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Doorider/100_0234.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Doorider/100_0226.jpg

Gasman
07-21-2005, 07:29 AM
bump

MX_Chic06
07-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Might be interested in the grab bar, nerfs, and handguards.

Gasman
07-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by MX_Chic06
Might be interested in the grab bar, nerfs, and handguards.

Grab bar and nerfs just sold today, and I managed to get the wedge bolts for the handguards out of the Fly bars, so I put them on my 400ex last night. I need them for my race this weekend. Sorry.