PDA

View Full Version : BushManRebel

theTman
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
can you please shorten your signature? im getting sick of looking at it and im sure other members are to....it is WAAAAAAAY to long

thanks

theTman
07-19-2005, 11:09 AM
:o

2001 LE Raptor 660R

Douglas Front & Rear Rims & Nanco Tires with +5 Additional wheelspacers.
Armadillo Swingarm & Front A-arm Skid Plates
GYT-R Center Skid Plate
Duel LTE Exaust
K&N Pro Flow Airfilter with Outerwears (No Airbox)
L&A Designs Replacement One-Way Starter Clutch Bearing
465 Pc Stainless Bolt Kit
CASCADE Lube caps
Janssenracing Aluminum Radiator
CFM Performance Aluminum Oil Tank
Bio Hazard Billet Oil Dipstick
Chrome ATV Lug Nuts
GYT-R Aluminum Frame Guards
GYT-R Billet Starter Cover
GYT-R Aluminum Foot Wells
GYT-R Aluminum Oil Filer & Water Pump Cover
GYT-R Carbon Fiber Hood
GYT-R Carbon Fiber Front Light Covers
GYT-R HD Clutch
+2 Steel Braided Brake Lines
Billet Brake Line Clamps
Billet Tie Rods
LSR +2 Swingarm
LSR +2 Chrome Axle
LSR Billet Aluminum Front & Rear Tire Hubs
LSR Billet Aluminum Axle Nut
LSR Billet Aluminum Rear Brake Hub
LSR Billet Aluminum Rear Sprocket Hub
LSR +1 Chrome steering Stem
LSR Billet Parking Brake Block-Off
Wave Brake Rotor
Billet Chain Guide and Roller
Elka Suspension Front & Rear
Burgard Steering Damper
Denton Steering Stabelizer
Drag Handle Bar with Chrome Grips
1 Aluminum Temprature Guage
2 Aluminum Cooling Fins
Roll Design Gear Shifter & Rear Brake Lever
RTC Clutch & Front Brake Levers
Doxo Racing Xtra Gripper Seat Cover
Tusk Off-Road Chrome Gastank Cover
Dr.D Reverese Lever
Blingstar Maltese Front Bumper
Nerf Bars
Billet Rear Brake Resevoir with Guard
Euro Clear Rear Brake Lens
Running 16/39 Sprockets
Running 165/170 Jets
Custom Airbrush Paint Job (Raptor Skeleton Theme)
Paint : House Of Kolor Tangerine Orange with Gold Base and Gold Flakes.

spud400ex
07-19-2005, 11:10 AM
you do know thath you can turn signatures off in the user cp.

theTman
07-19-2005, 11:12 AM
i know...but i like reading peoples sigs...that one is way to long...i dont think people care that he has chrome lug nuts and how big of jets

HondaEXrider22
07-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Plus, its a raptor...lol

07-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by theTman
i know...but i like reading peoples sigs...that one is way to long...i dont think people care that he has chrome lug nuts and how big of jets

deal with it

honduh440
07-19-2005, 11:28 AM
are....you......serious!

bansheeguy77
07-19-2005, 11:30 AM

i care :)

07-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Boo Hooo... i have to scroll a whole 1/4 inch.

fasterblaster09
07-19-2005, 12:08 PM
As soon as I saw the topic name I thought "oo thats the one with the long signature".Yeh I agree,but I guess he can have it if he wants..

theTman
07-19-2005, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes: maybe i will cry about it

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-19-2005, 02:13 PM
:rolleyes: maybe i will cry about it
i'll cry about it with you. the sig is to long why would you defend the idiot with a page long sig, cause geuss what i dont care about your damn dipstick cover:eek2:

Snow
07-19-2005, 02:24 PM
he could at least format it like my sig. that way it isnt straight down..

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-19-2005, 02:25 PM
can we vote people off the site reality TV style:confused: :blah:

Hondadudeehhhh
07-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
can we vote people off the site reality TV style:confused: :blah:

that would be awesome! I have a short list but im sure it would bennifit atvriders and it's members :chinese:

EvilJester400EX
07-19-2005, 02:38 PM
It would really benefit us if you could spell correctly.

07-19-2005, 02:40 PM
http://www.island-designs.com/pictures/bushmansig.gif

YFZ450Ridr
07-19-2005, 02:41 PM
ok i have the perfecet soultion for everyone that hates long signatures. put him on your block list!! that way you cant see posts he makes and it solves it.

BushManRebel
07-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Hello All,

I must admit that im very surprised to see a whole thread transpire about my signature while I was gone for just a few hours.....I feel a little special actually :D

As for the guy or little boy whom can say im a idiot when they don't even know me or because I have a long signature should realize that this idiot makes more money then he ever will....As you complain about my long signature...just remember all those mods are paid for.

BushManRebel
07-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
i'll cry about it with you. the sig is to long why would you defend the idiot with a page long sig, cause geuss what i dont care about your damn dipstick cover:eek2:

Your signature has alot of vital information too....you are a real lampshade.

I-7
07-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Its never really bothered me that much but instead of making a whole new line for every part you have why don't you use commas instead. It will shorten it up ALOT.

BushManRebel
07-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Its never really bothered me that much but instead of making a whole new line for every part you have why don't you use commas instead. It will shorten it up ALOT.

That would be no problem I-7 but apperently its okay for people to start to flame me first before they make a suggestion...Thanks for your input but I already changed it as you can see...don't want any babies crying.

theTman
07-19-2005, 06:35 PM
i wasnt trying to start anything....just making a suggestion...lets not flame the guy

AtvMxRider
07-19-2005, 06:40 PM
:rolleyes:

theTman
07-19-2005, 06:43 PM
:o you and all your pics jerry

07-19-2005, 07:03 PM
how's my sig for length?

insaneracin2003
07-19-2005, 07:19 PM
i just have a bunch of crud in my sig.hmmm,i might wanna clean it up myself.i didnt realize how long it got

insaneracin2003
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
http://www.island-designs.com/pictures/bushmansig.gif
now that ,my freinds,is cool.nice DierWolf

07-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
now that ,my freinds,is cool.nice DierWolf

WEll if he would actually put it in his signature properly it would be great.

07-19-2005, 07:52 PM
WOW!!! all you ppl are b*tching over a signature...the man has the nicest quad i have ever seen. maybe he just wants to show it off

Warnerade
07-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
WEll if he would actually put it in his signature properly it would be great. if you would actualy get a clue and realize you cant put pictures in your sig becuase [img] tags are disabled.

theTman
07-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Wanksta
WOW!!! all you ppl are b*tching over a signature...the man has the nicest quad i have ever seen. maybe he just wants to show it off

yep....he wants to show off what size jets he has.:o

07-19-2005, 08:16 PM
travis your so gay...this guy doesn't start **** and is way older than you and big deal if his signature is long. Maybe he wants to show off what he works hard for.
Like I said deal with it. you seriously act alot more immature then i do and your trying to be serious.

Warnerade
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444
travis your so gay...this guy doesn't start **** and is way older than you and big deal if his signature is long. Maybe he wants to show off what he works hard for.
Like I said deal with it. you seriously act alot more immature then i do and your trying to be serious. in the bold...afraid not.

07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
well i gess the little **** duzent matter like jets and lug nuts. but its still nice

theTman
07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
yea of course its a nice quad...best ive ever seen..... but i think his sig was just a tad to long i mean does jets really matter? i see other people complain about peoples sigs. but they never get bashed

LETS ALL BASH TMAN CUZ HE MADE A SUGGESTION TO A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and paul....go shove you head up your *** and kill youself....im more mature than you are,,,i dont make gay usernames and say stupd **** and get banned becuase i think its fun!

07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
when i striped my oil plug i got one and its chrome...should i put that in my sig???????lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

07-19-2005, 08:32 PM
^^^ im going to have to go with kickerkfx that he has a sweet quad and that he must work harde for it and if he want to show it off he can. I am not say that nacar027 is immature i dont not him but as of wut kicker said im with you man:D and for Buchmanrebel all these ppl are *****ing i think you should make it a little longer if they are being pricks about it and not asking you nicley. sorry for being such a pain in the *** but im just kinda mad because this is the way you treat someone that has been here for not long and dose not no too much on how ppl react and ppl go being a *** to him. Once again sorry bout being so rude;)