PDA

View Full Version : Super Nice Polaris Predator Must See!!

RIP
07-18-2005, 10:35 PM
2003 Polaris Predator

Paint Work "Red Metallic": Frame, Front and Rear Hubs, Sprocket Hub, Shock Springs, Inside of Footpegs, Steering Steem, Engine Cases, Brake Calipers, Radiator Fins, Exhaust Heat Shield, and Axle Carrier.

Estimate Cost $600

Polished Work: The Whole Top End Of The Motor!!! Valve Cover, Head, Cylinder, Water Pump Cover, Stator Cover, Oil Filter Cover, Starter, Radiator Tanks, Gear Shifter, Pro Steering Box and Arms, Spindles, Tie Rods, Rear Brake Rezzie and Rear Shock Rezzie Clamps.

Estimate Cost $900

Chrome Plating: A Arms "Upper and Lower", Foot Brake Lever, Swingarm, Brake Hub, Axle Lock and Foot Pegs.

Estimate Cost $ 900

Motor Mods: Brand New Crank Assembly "Trued to .001 and welded", 558 12.5:1 Wiseco piston, Re-Nikasiled Cyl "Runs Much Cooler Than A Steel Sleeve", Ported and Polished Head, Bronze Valve Guides, 1mm Oversized Kibbel White Valves, Kibbel White Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers, Kibbel White Valve Buckets, Custom Grind Web Cams "These were ground on a brand new set of cams not cores!!" , New Tranny Gears and Shift Forks, Lightened Flywheel"Rath Racing" also have a stock flywheel nonlightened, Zex Wet Nitrous Kit "Self Contained Box Holds Both Solinoids, 2lb and a 2.5 lb Nitrous Bottles, NOS Fuel Pump and Dyna Ignition With Programmer "This will activate the nitrous at a set rpm".

Estimate Cost $ 4000

Tires and Wheels: Stock Front and Rear Razrs they are still 90% newmounted on Stock Wheels no dents or bends. Slightly Used Front and Rear ITP Sand Stars mounted on ITP C-Series Wheels "Never Rode On".

Estimate Cost $475

Add Ons: Custom Made Seat Cover "4 Piece Design", Trail Tech Clamps, 1 1/8" X Bars, ASR Billet Brake Line Clamps, CCE Front Bumper, HMF Exhaust and Jet Hot Coated Head Pipe.

Estimate Cost $ 735

I think that covers almost everything but I'm sure I have forgotten a few odds and ends.

Thats over $7600 in aftermarket work alone and the price I would take for it is well below the cost in the aftermarket parts . The only thing that is left that could possibly be done to make it any better would be to add aftermarket shocks which I had planned on doing next but I have no urge to spend any more $ on it.

$5750 and I will ship if needed if buyer takes care of arrangeing it!

Several Other pics are avalible I can be contacted at embalmer76@direcway.com

RIP
07-18-2005, 10:37 PM

cjkranz
07-19-2005, 08:17 AM
did this bike come from OK initially?

RIP
07-19-2005, 07:13 PM
No I have owned this bike since it was new and did all the mods to it.

RIP
07-20-2005, 08:20 PM
I forgot to mention that the motor was just recently redone with the 560 kit and has less than 3 hrs on it when I did that was when the cams, springs, valves and buckets were done also. The reason I have not sprayed the motor yet is because I was wanting to get a dual petcock to use to feed it with fuel and I've never got around to hooking the fuel line up to the fuel pump yet its a 10 minute job at the most just haven't done it yet.

RIP
07-24-2005, 11:00 PM
bump

raptorman2001
07-25-2005, 07:29 AM
trade for bike in my sig

RIP
07-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Sorry really not looking for a trade I need to sell it to pay some bills.

dethinc
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
never liked polaris but you made that machine look sharp gj

RIP
07-25-2005, 02:41 PM
dethinc thanks for the compliment I have alot of work and $ in it. Sure would make someone a nice quad.

bigstud
07-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Awsome bike. Good luck!!!:D

RIP
08-07-2005, 10:33 PM
bump