PDA

View Full Version : New toys!! (pics soon)

dpizz450
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
So I got my works shocks in the other day. Finally got them put on yesterday. Way easier then i thought it would be. But wow, what a difference in riding it is! I got triple rate remote rezzies. They are pretty damn sweet looking to. But onto my newest and biggest toy of them all. I recently turned 16. I think everyone should know what comes after that. Yep me and my dad went and looked at a truck today. Found one i just fell in love with at first sight :eek: It's a 2002 white silverado Z71 with 67K miles. It's completelty loaded. V8 5.3 liter vortec engine. It's got a 6 inch fabtech lift kit along with a 2 inch body lift, tinted windows, two 12" subwoofers with a custom made box (better then boxes on the market, i think), strobe lights under the truck that beat to the music (illegal on streets), grill guard with fog lights, custom painted mirrors and door handles and megaflow exhaust. The guy that sold it to me was a neat freak fanatic. This truck is the cleanest looking truck i have ever seen, inside, outside, and the engine! Anyways sorry about ranting on about my new truck but i just love it! I will get pics up tomorrow of my KFX and the truck. Until then, hold on tight!

DH400EX
07-18-2005, 09:50 PM
sounds badass! atleast you got the best truck you could have....CHEVROLET!!!!!:devil: hurry up wit the pics. though

thrasher_ex
07-18-2005, 09:50 PM
wow sounds badass, only thing i dont like is the body lift....lift kits are awesome though lol.....your lucky to grab a truck like that and still afford to have a quad!!!!!!!!

tp300ex
07-18-2005, 10:23 PM
yea this is wat i looked like when i saw it:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: ....

dpizz450
07-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
wow sounds badass, only thing i dont like is the body lift....lift kits are awesome though lol.....your lucky to grab a truck like that and still afford to have a quad!!!!!!!!

yeah and im very thankful for it. But i will have pics up asap. with my truck backed up next to the KFX :devil: :devil: should have seen me testin out the KFX to fit in the bed. The damn ramps were almost going straight up :D