PDA

View Full Version : DG Bullet Exhaust, more bang for your buck?

hndabestonearth
07-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Most of the shops in my area don't offer a wide variety of exhaust systems. The choice of pipes i can order from a local dealer is small, but it does include the dg bullet exhaust, which is new to the scene, and the yoshimura which i've heard good about, but it costs $200 some more than the DG. I need to know if the pipe is any good so i can decide. I would love to get the LRD, Sparks, or the HMF, but they would require time consuming shipping, and probably be more expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:confused:

blake_mx_racer
07-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Save your money and get a rossier. There the best bang for your buck.

07-18-2005, 10:49 PM
get a used HMF slip on...i just sold one for $125 shipped on the forsale section here

CdaleXtreme
07-19-2005, 10:27 AM
DG bullet, baldwin, Alba......All made by HMF, pick which style you like best and go with it!

They are very competitive in HP #s, and are usually less expensive than the Hype, pipes, which put out equal or less numbers, but cost more!

natehibbs
07-20-2005, 01:28 PM
I ride for dg and they hooked me up with the bullet full system. It is a sweet system major power increases built strong they have came along way in this market i would recommend the bullet to anyone honda or yamaha .