PDA

View Full Version : Ball joint help part 2

TheFontMaster
07-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Well I got in the right ball joints this time. But now I need the 4 lock nuts, and 2 spacer nuts for the top a arms. I spent the last 3 hours or so going around to almost every hardware and auto store in the area, and none of them have the nuts that will fit. I was wondering if you had any laying around. This is the last thing I need to get the front end together. Also if you can I saw a thread on stickers, I wouldn't mind some of those as well:cool: Then people know the a arms are burgard and not lonestar:grr:

Pappy
07-19-2005, 01:29 PM
i may have some here that are used, but in good shape.

if not, i will grab a set from burgard tomarrow (hopefully ill get there) for you.

TheFontMaster
07-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Thank's again ken.

Pappy
07-20-2005, 07:47 PM
i have your nuts in my hand:huh

EX4me
07-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Thank's again ken. That's what my wife does when she wants something.:eek:

Pappy
07-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by EX4me
That's what my wife does when she wants something.:eek:

lmao!

AtvMxRider
07-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i have your nuts in my hand:huh

WOW:eek2:

Pappy
07-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
WOW:eek2:

:devil:

TheFontMaster
07-21-2005, 07:02 PM
So Pappy when do you think you will release my nuts from your grasp:muscle::huh

Pappy
07-21-2005, 07:03 PM
i have to ship out a ton of stuff, so ill have them on thier way probably tomarrow.

TheFontMaster
08-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I know that your behind with work, and still recovering, but I was wondering if they got sent out before you got sick, or if they are on your to do list. Also, I'm asking again if you have any wheels and tires laying around, I really need a cheep set if I'm going to make it to the Rauch ride.

Pappy
08-06-2005, 07:31 PM
they should be there monday, 3 packages were all that had me behind and they are all now shipped. i actually had everything ready to go and all that needed to be done was affix the name tags to each box. unfortunatley in my state of mind i couldnt find the bathroom much less explain what to do so they could be shipped:p

we will have tires/rims for you to run at rausch. i will check my storage area again for you, but never the less, you make it to rausch and ill have something even if it means taking them off my quad so you can ride and have fun!

TheFontMaster
08-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Thank you so much Ken. Now that I know that I don't have to worry about wheels and tires I can foucus on the smaller things that I need. So lets see, rear sproket, chain, kill switch, grab bar, rear rotor, and foot pegs, O yea I know I can make it to the trip now. Hopefully I can get a set of wheels and tires from a friend so I can get the jetting right, if not I know there are people that can help me at Rausch.:cool: :D

TheFontMaster
08-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Well I got all but one nut in the mail today. One of the locknuts wasn't there, I don't if it got lost in shipping, or if it was just a mistake. I forgot you were sending stickers too, that was a nice surprise, so now my a arms no longer have identity issiues, and the other stickers will make a nice addition to my door.

TheFontMaster
08-09-2005, 09:14 AM
One more thing. As of now it's looking like I will only be at Rausch saterday, and friday night mabey. Friday me and my parents are going to look at a college in PA, Hershy park is close to rausch right, I think I heard someone say that. I'm gonna try to get them to go there so I can ride.