PDA

View Full Version : Gallopalice/Jackson Co. OHIO, By Buckeye Furnace?

TRFOXX
05-31-2002, 09:43 PM
Im going down to our land that we just bought close to Buckeye Furnace. The last time that I was down there I found a Harescramble course real close to our land. Dose anyone Know or have any info on this place and can you ride it legally? We rode it for a long time last time and didnt see anybody. Looks like we were there the night before the race because there were banners all over the place! We do a lot of night riding down there and we just stumbled upon it by accident. But anywho were going down in the morning for a long weekend and was just wondering if anybody knows about this place?

Foxrage
06-01-2002, 09:35 AM
There is a place called the fronts in galloplis. It is a bunch of strip mine people ride in there are 2 tracks but no races.

TRFOXX
06-01-2002, 09:54 AM
Can you ride there anytime? or do you have to look out for the game warden/forest ranger guarding the Mead land? Were also going to Richland Furnas. Leaving right now!

Foxrage
06-01-2002, 02:53 PM
The place im talkin about you dont have to worry about anyone getting you its way back in the middle of knowwhere but there is one house right across from it.

flyin300
06-01-2002, 09:27 PM
hey, what nacs is talking abot is down closer to the river.. your thinking more jackson.. the mead property goes for miles and miles, so it wouldn't surprise me to hear of any tracks, Mx or CC.. so you never know.. it may just be a local race.. but I don't know of any gncc races there

TRFOXX
06-04-2002, 09:40 PM
Well, I got back yesterday from Richland furnace and Buckeye Furnace, and both places is a lot of riding and fun, lots of partying going on at Richland Furnace. I saw the house across the from the track that Nacs400ex was talking about, Your right its out in the middle of no where! They say that Richland had a big race Memoral Day weekend that went from Richland furnace to that track by Buckeye furnace. People were saying that it was a huge turn out, but i think that it was for Motorcycles not sure though. Any ways Im glad that we got the land because im real close to Buckeye Furnace. Bought it from a Sherriffs auction on Monday. 10 Acers for $4,200 all woods. Not bad and backed right up to Mead land! :D

Foxrage
06-05-2002, 07:34 AM
SO when are we going to meet somewhere and ride? I think flyin might be right the place im talken about is pretty close to the river. I dont know though.