PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Florence Mo

yfz450xc
07-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Spoke to the land owners of the up coming florence race and they said the creek is in good shape, 10.5 mile course with some new land, alot of technical stuff, jumps after the start, not worried about rain this time they have a back up land section, course almsot done already, they will be having a concession stand this year as well.
I know these people real well and thgey are ATv racers also so they really know how to set up a ATV course, there is no 5th gear wide open section's however. Plenty of parking, will be there thursday -sunday, bar-b-queing friday night stop by.
I also have survey's for everyone to fill out for the series to let them know your opionion's to take to the november meeting so please fill them out.
Also Florence people say they will have a good throphy pay back as well but they usually do.
See ya There.
Scott B Johnson

jlm996s
07-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Sounds great....can't wait!

DJJ450r
07-18-2005, 12:11 PM
sounds like fun cant wait to go. it will be my 1st time there.

motoboy66
07-18-2005, 12:16 PM
"they said the creek is in good shape"

I thought that was a river. I had a lot of fun helping people through it last year. I may be in Wisconsin, but if i am not I will be there maybe even roll in on Friday. Whats the weather supposed to be?

Todd

yfz450xc
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM
sunny with highs in the low 70's and a slight breeze out of the west.
believe that dont you Todd, you would or should know better than me with your head in the clouds all the time HAHAHAHAHAHA
Scott

Johnny & Monica
07-19-2005, 10:22 AM
Is it this weekend :confused: I aint got a quad locked mine up at the last Ia. race But Blanton owes me a race on his yamaha since I let him race mine:devil: Hope to make it was wanting to finish 7 of these races.

Rob Dob
07-19-2005, 10:29 AM
No, the race isn't until July 30. You have another week and a half yet. I hope it gets a good shower by then, because the dust sucks.

yfz450xc
07-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Rob is right Johnny it is the 30th / saturday race.
You up[ for it ?
Scott

Johnny & Monica
07-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Rob is right Johnny it is the 30th / saturday race.
You up[ for it ?
Scott

Yeap,May have my quad back by then :D Rather tear my own quad up than someone esles. See you guys there

Scott you owe us a Ia. race better be pickin one out:D

yfz450xc
07-19-2005, 11:13 AM
I hear ya I was talking to Terry Minck on the phone about that this weekend, who know's ??

Johnny & Monica
07-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Ain`t florence Mike & Sherry Myers an Don Eckoffs club ? Really great people Rember when Don an Mike rode Warriors:eek: an sherry rode a 300ex ? Man we`re getting old :ermm:

yfz450xc
07-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Believe it or not Mike still has his warrior and we cant forget little john boy on the 250 R :D :D
Ole the days:eek2: :eek2:

IOWAracer
07-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey Johnny I am thinking of goin and watch we re gonna be on vacation at the lake taht weekend dad already said i cant race it cause he dosent want my life ( my quad ) to be on vacation with me so i guess racin is out of the question but he never said i couldnt go watch talk to you all alter Broc Bromley #128

SHEP400EX
07-20-2005, 09:59 PM
HEY SCOTT HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE TO BE READY IN ST LOUIS WORKING THIS WEEK, I HAVE PARTS WAITING FOR ME TO PUT ON BUT I HAVEN'T RACED IN OVER A MONTH SO I HOPE TO DO WELL, MAYBE I COULD GO TO IA RACE LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE OK

Johnny & Monica
07-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
HEY SCOTT HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE TO BE READY IN ST LOUIS WORKING THIS WEEK, I HAVE PARTS WAITING FOR ME TO PUT ON BUT I HAVEN'T RACED IN OVER A MONTH SO I HOPE TO DO WELL, MAYBE I COULD GO TO IA RACE LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE OK

Yes you guys gotta try the Ia. series just once. An get there early because the nigth before they do alot of fun famaly stuff like playstation 2 games on the side off a trailer after dark bon fires an cook outs an even a little beer drinking an bs`ing An you`ll know alot of MO. guys up there also really awesome series can`t say it enougth Makes a guy really feel welcome up there.

400exmom
07-21-2005, 05:32 AM
HEY! i dont know this sherry but i hear she's good at handing out *** whoopins on a quad~ BRING HER TO A IOWA RACE!!:)

yfz450xc
07-21-2005, 05:34 AM
Man Kim when sherry was racing she was awesome and hard for me to beat as well otehrs , but I am getting old and you are getting hard to beat too.:blah: :blah: :D
Speedy recovery Girl
Scott

powerstroke
07-22-2005, 06:58 PM
there was time when i had a heck of a time getting around sherry!:cool: Kim how is the thumb??? Scott how ya been man? Matt

tprender
07-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Just something to think about. Back in the mid 90's there was a National XC race by the Mudders at Flat River during the month of August. To get ready for that race, Scott Summers would go out riding wearing a wet suit to get used to the heat. Is that crazy?

yfz450xc
07-25-2005, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
there was time when i had a heck of a time getting around sherry!:cool: Kim how is the thumb??? Scott how ya been man? Matt

Whats up Matt, I will be there with the wife and boy thursady hanging out bar B q'ing friday night , am going to work this race only and have the wife hand out them surveys I had made up for the series. hope to see ya and dave and toos and gaylon there.
Take care
Scott

toby400ex
07-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Ahh man, that race was a mess last year. I was in the group that went the wrong way on the first lap and cut half the track. Ill be there this year anyway.

jdwxv3
07-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I am going to be there. This will be my first Florence race. Is this going to be the really really long hole shot again? Like it really matters...........I'm fat and slow this year so I think I am just going to enjoy the woods, You know look around for deer and such. Cant wait though sounds like a great track and I dont belive we will have to worry about a flood like last year. In fact it may be another dust bowl of we do not get some rain soon!! See you all there:D

QUADROOKIE
07-25-2005, 09:35 PM
You Mo. guys wanting to come to an Iowa race are in luck!! Another race has been added to the schedule September 18th in Brooks! That is fairly close for most of you-about an hour north of the line on I-35, then about an hour west. And it is an awesome track! Hope some of you can make it!! Johnny is right too, you will feel like kings compared to how it seems like Mo. makes you feel.;)

yfz450xc
07-26-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I am going to be there. This will be my first Florence race. Is this going to be the really really long hole shot again? Like it really matters...........I'm fat and slow this year so I think I am just going to enjoy the woods, You know look around for deer and such. Cant wait though sounds like a great track and I dont belive we will have to worry about a flood like last year. In fact it may be another dust bowl of we do not get some rain soon!! See you all there:D

Most of the course this year is virgin ground and were looking at 10 miles , no long straight away's only in the pit area and start other than that it will be a " WOODS " race for sure so put your concentration caps on you will need to pick the lines this time, the 2 creek sections do have a little water in them now and they are expecting a little rain like us here in st louis mo also. If not you will still be getting a little wet, they have a concession stand also. be sure to pay attention to the signs the turn off is on a real bad blind " S " turn will try to mark it well for you all. see ya there
Scott B Johnson

yfz450xc
07-26-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
You Mo. guys wanting to come to an Iowa race are in luck!! Another race has been added to the schedule September 18th in Brooks! That is fairly close for most of you-about an hour north of the line on I-35, then about an hour west. And it is an awesome track! Hope some of you can make it!! Johnny is right too, you will feel like kings compared to how it seems like Mo. makes you feel.;)

now that sounds interesting , thanks for the heads up , I hear nothing but " AWESOME" about your series
really trying to make one.
Scott

07-26-2005, 12:21 PM
ill be here as usuall, never been here before, hope its a good race, been riding a whole lot lately getting some practice in, glad to hear it wont be hot, its been in the 100's around here :eek2:

QuadRacinGirl
07-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Everyone should be glad to know we are actually getting some rain in the Florence area as I type! Hopefully it keeps it up to soak the ground a little bit. We don't need as much as last year, but some would be nice!!

The track should be a good one this year. As Scott said, we got some more land adjacent to our track last year. If worse comes to worse, we can ride on one side of the creek (we aren't expecting a flood this year though). Riding new land is always nice; no ruts to worry about in that part!

Hope to see everyone this weekend!!

Sherri

jdwxv3
07-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Rain!!! Alright:muscle:

Rdogg450
07-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Yes..................................it is raining cats and dogs here in the Saint Louis area!!!!!:D

AnthonyWhite
07-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Never been to this one before just wondering if it was rocky or hilly like branson? Hope to see you all there I'll be on Shrums old 400ex this time :D. We finally got most of his new 450R together.

DJJ450r
07-27-2005, 12:41 AM
no more v force!!lol

dj400ex
07-27-2005, 12:43 AM
haha nope no more v force haha the 2002 400ex WEWT

jdwxv3
07-27-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by dj400ex
haha nope no more v force haha the 2002 400ex WEWT

based on your signature sounds like you have a freakin pro level 450R. How do like all the long travel ARS FX stuff? I would love to just one time race something will all of that stuff on it, it has gotta be a dream to ride. See you at Florence

yfz450xc
07-27-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyWhite
Never been to this one before just wondering if it was rocky or hilly like branson? Hope to see you all there I'll be on Shrums old 400ex this time :D. We finally got most of his new 450R together.

If sherri comes back on she can give you a better idea than I can, but any where we go in Mo is rocky but I would say more like lebanon mo track but not like the branson track that was really rocky, soI guess , no not like branson:eek2:
Scott

07-27-2005, 10:47 AM
based on your signature sounds like you have a freakin pro level 450R. How do like all the long travel ARS FX stuff? I would love to just one time race something will all of that stuff on it, it has gotta be a dream to ride. See you at Florence

ya me 2...id like to see how that LT performs

AnthonyWhite
07-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Me too! I'v put half of his bike together, well Donnye and I have. And I havnt even rode it once :grr: Custom Axis is being stupid because they havnt sent the rear shock yet so the rear LT wont be on for this race unless it comes early thursday morning and I feel like puting it on.

07-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Me too! I'v put half of his bike together, well Donnye and I have. And I havnt even rode it once :grr: Custom Axis is being stupid because they havnt sent the rear shock yet so the rear LT wont be on for this race unless it comes early thursday morning and I feel like puting it on.

so who r u? i kno dj and devon, who r u and have i met u before? im Yurik #238 i ride a 450R

DJJ450r
07-27-2005, 11:53 AM

i hope the shock comes in and the fornt plastics for the 400. i cant wait to ride his bike:D

powerstroke
07-27-2005, 04:39 PM

custom axis shocks are worth their weight in gold;) I run LT but i still think its a bit of a gimmick. It might help a little bit but i think standard travel axis shocks are about 99.5% as good as any LT setup.

AnthonyWhite
07-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
so who r u? i kno dj and devon, who r u and have i met u before? im Yurik #238 i ride a 450R

My name is anthony I live accross the street from DJ. I have only been to a handfull of races this year. I raced the black kfx700. I never really did too good but u try racing that stock beast! I have herd alot about you but I dont think I have met you. If you go to the florance race stop by our easy up and introduce yourself I'd be happy to meet you! that goes for anyone else. We have a white easy up a 16 foot white enclosed trailer hooked up to a white chevy deisal. We should have on shirts that say shrum racing.

SHEP400EX
07-27-2005, 10:28 PM
hey just got axle back on and new brake lines so all i have left is new rear tires and some riding time to adjust it all so i can't wait to race! it sounds like it should be a lot better race this year. hey john hoppa u going?

dj400ex
07-27-2005, 11:00 PM
i have rode it once since i got the fronts on.. actually devon has rode it be4 me to his house and then i rode it back to mine lolol, about 10-15 acres away lol not far at all i still need to break my shocks in, oh well ill break them in at the florence race. see ya'll there bye

AnthonyWhite
07-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Well guys Dj, Devon, Kim, Donnye and I are all sitting here in the hotel in sedalia being bored. We went swimming earlier today, the pool is so merky you cant even see one foot in the water. Oh, everybody stab devon in the eye for me when you see him because he stabbed me in the eye at the pool. I hope I can see tomorrow to race.;)

jgfarmsracer
07-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
custom axis shocks are worth their weight in gold;) I run LT but i still think its a bit of a gimmick. It might help a little bit but i think standard travel axis shocks are about 99.5% as good as any LT setup.

true! true! my roll design 400ex (stock length axis dual rate springs)works and handles better than the ARS LT

scramblerracer
07-30-2005, 07:56 PM
I didn't like how tight the course was today, But the big problem was the dust. What did everyone else think of that course. I didn't here what happened to Geoff George, does anyone else know what happened to him on the first lap. Moss family did you find your plaques? Josh

DJJ450r
07-30-2005, 08:20 PM
i didnt like how tight the track was either. the dust was really bad so i jus got out front and got me a big plaque:D

jdwxv3
07-30-2005, 08:43 PM
I really, really, really liked that track. If the dust was not an issue I would have to say it was my favorite track of the year although a log laying accross the trail caused me to take a nasty spill that knocked me out breifly and cracked my helmet. It was my fault(going to fast with no visability)The only thing I did not like was the confusion, there were so many trails that looked like they could be part of the track and with the dust you did not have enough time to see which way to go. Anyway what is with Florence, it is either a flood or a dust bowl!!! I might see you all at Park Hills but that is the last one for the year for me. This year has flown by:(

toby400ex
07-30-2005, 08:54 PM
That chit was tight :eek: . If not for the dust it was a good track. I my only big problem today was my quad going airborne after catching a vine, o and 5 seperate trees.

07-30-2005, 09:45 PM
I really, really, really liked that track. If the dust was not an issue I would have to say it was my favorite track of the year although a log laying accross the trail caused me to take a nasty spill that knocked me out breifly and cracked my helmet. It was my fault(going to fast with no visability)The only thing I did not like was the confusion, there were so many trails that looked like they could be part of the track and with the dust you did not have enough time to see which way to go. Anyway what is with Florence, it is either a flood or a dust bowl!!! I might see you all at Park Hills but that is the last one for the year for me. This year has flown by:(

i agree...track was awsome...i loved it...the best track of the season by far...it def could have been marked better though...this and finger lake were prolly my 2 fav's...and yes a log took me out also...got the holeshot and hit the log 2 fast trying to wheelie over it...and it threw me over the bars...i didnt like the dust either...the dust was horrible

AnthonyWhite
07-30-2005, 10:55 PM
I too was thrown over the bars, only I did it during the practice lap :confused: I liked the track too (second in C, 14 sec behind devon) The dust wasnt that bad in my opinion just because I wasnt behind too many people. Cant wait for next year.

Johnny & Monica
07-30-2005, 11:02 PM
The track was great an the promoters Jon,Donald,Sherri an Mike are all great people an put on a great race Thanks you poor boys & gal:D

07-31-2005, 10:26 AM
let me first post a picture of the dust...the dust was insane...here it is :eek2:

07-31-2005, 10:28 AM
here is a picture of geoff waiting to get going

07-31-2005, 10:30 AM
here is me taking the holeshot into the trees :macho

79400ex
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Geof goerge had egine problems. I thouhgt the track was great. Old time hare scrambling. It showed who could run fast in a true hare scramble.

07-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Geof goerge had egine problems. I thouhgt the track was great. Old time hare scrambling. It showed who could run fast in a true hare scramble.

ya geoff got 1 lap in before he had to drop out :(

Rdogg450
07-31-2005, 04:08 PM
I learned something this weekend..... Working the race is alot easier than racing......obvioiusly right???? LOL anyway i would of rather been racing but it was kind of nice watching everyone beating theirself up and fighting the dust while i just stood their in the woods and got numbers.:blah: Hopefully Newark i'm back on the right side.:cool:

07-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I learned something this weekend..... Working the race is alot easier than racing......obvioiusly right???? LOL anyway i would of rather been racing but it was kind of nice watching everyone beating theirself up and fighting the dust while i just stood their in the woods and got numbers.:blah: Hopefully Newark i'm back on the right side.:cool:

i hope i can make that one...but im doubting it :(

07-31-2005, 06:29 PM
i wanted to let everyone know, we have a big time course cutter for MHSC series, he has cut the course at 3 races this season, one of them was the last race, here is his picture, if anyone knows this guy, tell him to stop the bs, it is very unfair to other riders, and he should be totally banned from the MHSC, and he should be protested every race

Rdogg450
07-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Those are strong words Yurik...... That could be considered slander if you don't have proof.......lol:blah:

07-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Those are strong words Yurik...... That could be considered slander if you don't have proof.......lol:blah:

lol ya well, i got the witnesses and the pictures, if he wants to take me to court he can :devil:

Johnny & Monica
07-31-2005, 08:17 PM
i wanted to let everyone know, we have a big time course cutter for MHSC series, he has cut the course at 3 races this season, one of them was the last race, here is his picture, if anyone knows this guy, tell him to stop the bs, it is very unfair to other riders, and he should be totally banned from the MHSC, and he should be protested every race

You need to dig threw your photos an zoom in on bar code an then look for his number in overall along with his class an let his class know he`s cheating them.
I`ll have Monica look thru are photos an see if we can catch bar code number :D
All cheater`s need to be humiliate on the poudium in front of everyone`s booing :devil:

07-31-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
You need to dig threw your photos an zoom in on bar code an then look for his number in overall along with his class an let his class know he`s cheating them.
I`ll have Monica look thru are photos an see if we can catch bar code number :D
All cheater`s need to be humiliate on the poudium in front of everyone`s booing :devil:

ya ive asked around and couldnt find out who he was...we r gonna start taking pictures of the cheaters to put on the MHSC wall of shame lol :blah:

jdwxv3
07-31-2005, 08:55 PM

IF this is who I think it is, he has been protested and did get protested this last race. At Sedalia he somehow got a 6 minute lap. I am pretty sure I know who it is but do not want to say unless I am certain but if it is him he races the young B class.

07-31-2005, 09:03 PM
IF this is who I think it is, he has been protested and did get protested this last race. At Sedalia he somehow got a 6 minute lap. I am pretty sure I know who it is but do not want to say unless I am certain but if it is him he races the young B class.

ya i heard about the 6min lap, he claimed he got lost lol, this guy also cheated at the finger lakes race, he skipped all the whoops sections and some of the jumps

07-31-2005, 10:17 PM
i was in 3rd on the last lap when i had my crash...im kinda bummed out now...2minutes from the finish :(

DJJ450r
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
i was 1st all 3 laps and on the last lap my teammate anthony was gaining on me:eek2: 14 seconds behind

07-31-2005, 10:42 PM
im still bummed :(

Johnny & Monica
07-31-2005, 11:07 PM
im still bummed :(

Your Bummed:confused: I had to borrow a bike I wasnt use to Could`nt get my riding gear out of trailer locked in freinds garage fri. nigth Slept 4 hours Had major sinus head an took none drowsy sinus pills on the way to the track (bad mistake) Rode in jeans with borrowed boots borrowed gloves an googles Borrowed quad burrowed trailer an receiver All last min. thing`s from about 5 different people Thanks everyone:D Got lost in dust 3 times 1st lap.But had a blast We`ll be a newark for our last Mo. race of year .That`ll give me my 7 races with work average I aint received yet?? An hope to fall into top 5 in the ol`mans class But will it get me anything at the banquet?

But got 2nd I think rapped up in Ia. we`ll see after this weekend.. Waukon Hope to see alot off you Mo. guys show up:rolleyes:

yfz450xc
08-01-2005, 05:06 AM
Yea the track was a little tight but that was definitely an old school race course, cant beat them thier great.
Scott

400exmom
08-01-2005, 06:48 AM
i was in 3rd on the last lap when i had my crash...im kinda bummed out now...2minutes from the finish :(

Ewww... thats a bummer!:ermm:

08-01-2005, 09:30 AM
what position do you have to be in for points to be able to get an award at the banquet? i'll be tied for 6th once they update the points, 2 bad i didnt take the 3rd :( , o well, next year in B will be fun :macho

yfz450xc
08-01-2005, 09:36 AM
what position do you have to be in for points to be able to get an award at the banquet? i'll be tied for 6th once they update the points, 2 bad i didnt take the 3rd :( , o well, next year in B will be fun :macho

70 % of the races and your return invitation .
Scott

08-01-2005, 09:42 AM
70 % of the races and your return invitation .
Scott

ive already completed my 70% of the races, when do i get the invitation, and what award will i recieve for being 6th in points?

yfz450xc
08-01-2005, 10:06 AM
ive already completed my 70% of the races, when do i get the invitation, and what award will i recieve for being 6th in points?

Throw out 30 % of your lowest scores , keep 70 % of the highest scores add them up then do everyone else the same way in your class, but remember we still have 2 more races and work averages need to be added in also.
It comes down to a very fine line you could stay 6th , move up to 4th or 5th or drop down to 9th or 8th, it has all happened, that is why the last few races count heavy, either way you would get a plaque as it stands now, invites are sent out in december for a janurary banquet in lake of ozarks a rippin good time :D
Scott

08-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Throw out 30 % of your lowest scores , keep 70 % of the highest scores add them up then do everyone else the same way in your class, but remember we still have 2 more races and work averages need to be added in also.
It comes down to a very fine line you could stay 6th , move up to 4th or 5th or drop down to 9th or 8th, it has all happened, that is why the last few races count heavy, either way you would get a plaque as it stands now, invites are sent out in december for a janurary banquet in lake of ozarks a rippin good time :D
Scott

so im garunteed a plaque? i cant wait for the banquet should be fun, i didnt get to make it last year we were 2 busy with other things, but this year i will :macho

AnthonyWhite
08-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Its too bad I got started in the MHSC more then half way through the season. Lake of the O sounds like a blast. No worries tho, theres always next year.

08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Its too bad I got started in the MHSC more then half way through the season. Lake of the O sounds like a blast. No worries tho, theres always next year.

ya i wish i hadnt wrecked the last lap i coulda been running up with u and devon, dont feel bad though, last season i only got to do 3 races, the MHSC has improved a lot over just that 1 year, its a lot better then it was :macho

Johnny & Monica
08-01-2005, 11:41 AM

You may still get a invite,Last year there wasnt many atver`s showed up I didnt make it either :( This year hoping to... Be a good weekend for me an Monica kid free :D

Rdogg450
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Get to listen to Frank at the banquet!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!:D
J/K But anyway i'll be there it's pretty cool! No free beer though:grr: Someone needs to change that!

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
It was nice to meet ya Rdogg, sorry I was not to talkative(is that a word?) I was just beat down tired and I was hurting a little from my crash. Anywho see you at park hills if I can make it. Later

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:30 PM
I will try to post a few pics they are of me on another site.

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:32 PM
more of the same

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
another

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
And the last one

DJJ450r
08-01-2005, 08:49 PM
nice pix.. love that bumper:D

DJJ450r
08-01-2005, 08:53 PM
i jus calculated my points up and the peoples points around me because i dont like waiting for www.mhscracing.com and found out that im in a 3 way tie for 5th in the C-class:eek2:

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Dont even start with the bumper lol!!!! that was from a tree in Jamestown that I hit not once, not twice, not three times but FIVE times!!! Same tree, man was I cussing myself!:D I have a summit bumper coming soon!! Later

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 08:56 PM
5th thats cool. I have had a terrible year. I dont know what place I am in, I got 6th in A at Florence and 14th overall. I dont think that is enogh to move me up in the rankings. I have pretty much givin up any hope for this year. I am just going to have fun and ride hard if I get to race anymore this year.

Rdogg450
08-01-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm still out of racing cause of Jamestown....lol Hopefully get my shock back from Elka soon...... Yeah Josh you looked beat the other day but that was cool seeing someone riding in shorts ....Ron and I laughed everytime you went by our checkpoint in the woods.:blah:

DJJ450r
08-01-2005, 08:59 PM
you are 1 point behind 10th:D and i missed 5 races this year so im happy with my 5th place if i can keep it:(

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I missed 4 races this year and had some terrible luck to go along with missing races those things together dont make for a very good year.

jdwxv3
08-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm still out of racing cause of Jamestown....lol Hopefully get my shock back from Elka soon...... Yeah Josh you looked beat the other day but that was cool seeing someone riding in shorts ....Ron and I laughed everytime you went by our checkpoint in the woods.:blah:

Those shorts acctually felt GREAT! Might try is agian sometime!:blah:

jgfarmsracer
08-02-2005, 12:01 PM
another

looks like you need to work on that toe in

08-02-2005, 12:03 PM
3 way tie for 5th in points woot! me, daron, and devon :macho

DJJ450r
08-02-2005, 12:10 PM
3 way tie for 5th in points woot! me, daron, and devon :macho

to bad your not going to the next 2 races:D i wonder if daron will?:confused:

08-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
to bad your not going to the next 2 races:D i wonder if daron will?:confused:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

im trying to talk my parents into that sunday race at newark...i need the points to beat out u 2 little mofos :blah: which wont happen cuz ur going to park hilsl still...but...i might be able to beat daron if i go to newark

DJJ450r
08-02-2005, 12:17 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :(

im trying to talk my parents into that sunday race at newark...i need the points to beat out u 2 little mofos :blah: which wont happen cuz ur going to park hilsl still...but...i might be able to beat daron if i go to newark

see if you can go to flatriver while your at it:D hope to see you at newark

08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
see if you can go to flatriver while your at it:D hope to see you at newark

cant...parents wont drive me 6 and a half hours...we r in the middle of opening a business :(

AnthonyWhite
08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Take their car! or I guess it would be a truck. Where do you live maybe someone around you can help out? I know if i had a trailer hitch on my freak'n car I wouldnt mind pick'n you up (depending on how far away u live :) ). I actually am looking into getting a jeep so if you have a trailer who knows. I'll keep you updated if your interested. Sorry devon but I cant just hand you fifth place :D

08-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Take their car! or I guess it would be a truck. Where do you live maybe someone around you can help out? I know if i had a trailer hitch on my freak'n car I wouldnt mind pick'n you up (depending on how far away u live :) ). I actually am looking into getting a jeep so if you have a trailer who knows. I'll keep you updated if your interested. Sorry devon but I cant just hand you fifth place :D

i live a long ways from u guys :( lol

DJJ450r
08-02-2005, 02:52 PM

hand me 1st place? lol im not tied with you:p and yurik lives in kansas so it would be like a 7 hour drive for you twan:blah:

jdwxv3
08-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
looks like you need to work on that toe in

Yep, that was a result from my little crash. I have a few things I need to check out. I think something besides my bars might be bent.

SHEP400EX
08-02-2005, 10:29 PM
hey scott thanks for all your hard work at the race hope to see you at newark

yfz450xc
08-03-2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
hey scott thanks for all your hard work at the race hope to see you at newark

Thanks Tony but I only did a small portion mike and donald and his gang did all the hard work, dont forget to fill out that survey the wife was handing out for me, see ya at newark.
Scott

tprender
08-03-2005, 08:18 PM
The way that the scores will be figured for the year is your 9 best races. There are 13 atv races for the year and you only can count 70% of them for your year total. The people that make 70% of the races "should " get a shirt or ? The number of awards that are given out in each class is determented by the total number of riders in that class for the year. What that percent is, I don't know. I don't think that may people are locked into any finishing spots for year yet. May things can happen with 2 races left.