PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Bills Track- What A Joke!

coorsinmyc-bak
07-18-2005, 07:53 AM
went to a non ama event to get some riding in.what a mistake.it was called uncle bills,about a 2 mile track of 1 line ruts.no electronic scoring,everyones results were way off.i get going down the road and realize that someone had taken all of my change and CD's while i was racing.man what a day.just trying to give folks a heads up.i think ill just stay with the d-11 events from now on.

BBINKLEY
07-18-2005, 09:48 AM
THAT PLACE SUCKS I HAD A SET OF TIRES MISSING AND MY SON HAD HIS BATTERY POWERED BIKE STOLEN.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR SUCH NONSENCE.IT S LIKE RACING IN THE GETTO. AND THEY STANK TOO!!

Young505
07-18-2005, 04:01 PM
I myself was lucky i didnt have anything stolen like many other riders have been talkin about but someone tried breaking into my truck it was locked but someone keyed the whole side of it while i was out racing.....my friend finished 3rd overall and didnt even complete a lap im proud of him..thx

woodsracer420
07-18-2005, 06:07 PM
that sucks! i didnt have anything stolen or damaged(atleat i dont think) but i did think the 4.5 mile track was good one, but it was one lined alittle to much and it can be a pain using electronic scoring when its as muddy as it was. but its pretty sad if you cant go to a race with out some welfare bums stealing your ****

Gyure495
07-18-2005, 08:23 PM
yeah Howei feltersnatch got first in the 4 stroke class they gave him the checkerd flag and then didnt give it to 2nd place and he and 6 other people did another lap so they said that he Howie got 8th how F***ED up is that!!!!!!!!!!!

Good race troy we know how good you did :D And good race matt pierce and Matt young :macho

BBINKLEY
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
I HEARD THAT TROY NASH GOT BEAT UP WITH A CROW BAR AFTER THE RACE WAS OVER FOR PROTESTING THE RESULTS

BBINKLEY
07-20-2005, 06:39 PM
IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO SEND CARDS OR FLOWERS TO TROY OR JUST GET THEIR ATV AND MOTORCYCLE PARTS AT A GREAT PRICE TRY (OUTDOOR ADVENTURES NEW LEXINGTON OHIO)

Young505
07-20-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah well he was up here and he kept bi***in so i couldnt stay here and listen to it any more i said troy we need to get outta here b4 midnight and then i unleased a fury of swings on his melon with a crow bar and then i beat him houser steering stem which i purchased from(OUTDOOR ADVENTURES NEW LEX OH) but a least he made it out with a participation plaque:) I hope u get better troy your friends matt and derek:devil: