PDA

View Full Version : So. Md Atv Park

speedracer400
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Can anybody give me some inside info on the atv park in so. md. Just wondering how it is I'm supposed to go in a couple wks. Is it a good ride or just legal place to ride? 1-10 mild to wild.

Dirtiredneck
07-22-2005, 07:38 AM
We go and run around there like once a month just to run the bikes and keep up with riding in between GNCC races. On a difficulty level I would give it a 5. It has a small track thats fun when you get a couple of guys running each other, but the jumps are only 4 feet high, so they are great for learning how to jump and get use to your quad. The woods section is good, we run fast through there to practice, it will give you a good workout, a lot of tight trees, and mud holes, a couple of hillclimbs. It is $50 to ride a day, so it is a little steep, but the owner and his wife are really cool, and like to hang out and chat, there is food and drinks there..It can get very HOT on a Sunny day. I reccommend a camelpack....Hope this helps

edz250r
07-27-2005, 01:12 PM
I rode there a few times last year and just last week. Almost suffered from heat exhaustion it was sooo hot! Dont go if it's going to be 90 or above. That was my mistake. Like the previous post, it has a fun (not really wild) track mainly for practice and some good trails. I might be heading down again sometime over Labor Day weekend. PM me if you are heading down the same weekend.