PDA

View Full Version : I'm ordering Hipers tomorrow

Kennethyfz450
07-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I got the lowest deal ever new, so i figured i better jump on it because that kind of oppurintiy will never come around again.

in the future im planning on getting plus two a-arms right now i have stock a-arms with stock shocks...

someone told me on yfz site that 10x5 front single beadlock hiper with a 4+1 offset would be the best bet for little to no bump steer.. but i dont know what stock offset is on a YFZ???
is 4+1 narrower or wider than the stock offset?

the rear tire he just suggested 9x9, but again i dont even know the stock rear rim measurements...

can someone help me out???

should i get HiPer 9x9 Rear Dual BeadLock Racing Integrated Hub for the rear ?

as of right now i have the stock rear axle, but someone on central is checking out how cod works and if he likes it i'm going to buy a used g-force axle witch can go as wide as 4inches....

can someone help me out, and maybe post pictures of different offset wheels???

right now i'm into hill climbing/ mx racing.... but a lot of my friends that i ride with ride trails a lot and invite me, so i basicly go to the track, climb hills, and cruise the trails...

sampleez
07-17-2005, 06:13 PM
the stock offset on the front is like 3.5x1.5, so the 4x1 offset will make it about an inch narrower than stock. but i guess they'll have a little less bumpsteer

and i've heard those rear wheels are pretty good. and you will be able to use stock tires on them if that's all ya got.

07-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
is 4+1 narrower or wider than the stock offset?
the rear tire he just suggested 9x9, but again i dont even know the stock rear rim measurements...
should i get HiPer 9x9 Rear Dual BeadLock Racing Integrated Hub for the rear ?
can someone help me out, and maybe post pictures of different offset wheels???

4+1 is going to be narrower then the stock size, which is what you want, 4+1 is the perfect setup for XC or MX

For the rear, it all depends on what you want, if you do any trails at all, and just looking for a good overall rim, go with the 9x9 with the dual beadlocks, also the integrated hub only comes with the 8 inch wheels, not the 9 inch

i have posted a picture for you to look at, also you may want to contact hiper and ask them a few questions as well, ask for Clancy and tell him that Yurik sent you to him to ask you some questions about some wheels, and then whatever i havent answered for you, feel free to ask him and he will be able to answer your questions

also you may want to visit www.hiperracingwheels.com for updates and information etc. about Hiper Wheels