PDA

View Full Version : district 5

Tommy 17
09-17-2001, 08:00 PM
Hey i was just wondering who all races district 5 in pa bc i want to know who i am goin to b up against if i go to the races this weekend. i know 2 people said sumtin to me about it b4 and i couldn't write back i forgot about that post sry guys. i will probably race this weekend if i can. i will def b racing next year. i will b at the races sunday for sure so if anyones goin tell me i will find u and meet up so i can have a friendly chat i wanna meet the people from this site everyones awesome. i hope i can meet up wit a few guys i wanna race so bad hope they let me well i gtg my friends here and and we are puttin on my teather switch, axle, and all my guards. talk to u all later.

09-21-2001, 06:28 PM
i race dist 5....but i won't for a while because of my motor going...where you racing at?.....if you wanna chat almost anybody with a quad will come and chat with you it is a very friendly atmosphere and a lot of fun.i raced at rolling thunder raceway a couple of times..let me know whats up..later

Tommy 17
09-21-2001, 08:20 PM
hey i race at the tracks of steelcity, pleasure valley, challenger, brownsville, field of dreams, mt morris. i can't make it now out this week end my uncle passed away and i have to go to his funeral sunday. i am hoping i can make it out sometime this year but if not u will see me next year for sure. just look for the red flash goin past haha i wish. what part of pa are u from i live in cambria county on the north west tip of it. right by clearfield and indiana counties.

09-22-2001, 08:46 PM
i am located in the middle of pa in mifflin county.....about 15 miles from state college......there was a kid at rolling thunder that said he races at some of those tacks you listed i remember him saying challenger and field of dreems i think....he rode a white quad with a lime green frame and it had a 350x motor in it.....hopefully we can meet up like you said i think it'd be cool to meet somebody from here...incase you see me my quad is yellow has a blue frame and blue #plates and i'll prolly be #51..ohh and i wear black and blue AXO gear...later