PDA

View Full Version : Congrats ATVRIDERS

Johnny & Monica
07-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Congrats to ATVRIDERS.com for kicking arse and taking fifth overall at the 6 hours of PA and for finishing ahead of team ******** .:D Who all was on the team?? Give us some details!!!

JRP
07-17-2005, 09:48 AM
nice. good job everyone that raced.

QuadRacer041
07-17-2005, 12:47 PM
atvriders.com had 2 teams there.who was on them?

jlhughes750
07-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Jason Hughes (me)
Mark Carman
Dan Ketterer

Team ATVRiders.com
30+

We're all excited about our finish! And are looking forward to the next event!!

Thanks!!!
J.Hughes

Bonnie Cook
07-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Congratulations on your finish!

Johnny_G
07-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Congrats to ATVRIDERS.com for kicking arse and taking fifth overall at the 6 hours of PA and for finishing ahead of team ******** .:D Who all was on the team?? Give us some details!!!

Congrats JL.......you fellas was moving steady all day....did you see me cheering you guys on while standing in the lake?< I mean the pits?>

Monica:
what team is it that you are blocking out their name with asterics???????

Johnny & Monica
07-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
Congrats JL.......you fellas was moving steady all day....did you see me cheering you guys on while standing in the lake?< I mean the pits?>

Monica:
what team is it that you are blocking out their name with asterics???????

You know I didnt block it Johnny Focker:devil:

Johnny_G
07-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
You know I didnt block it Johnny Focker:devil:

Actually I did not know until a few minutes ago when I saw that quad zone had been deleted from my signature as well.

Man I just wish Rico and Harlen could bury the hatchet and get along........ALL THIS BS is SILLY.

bradley300
07-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Actually I did not know until a few minutes ago when I saw that quad zone had been deleted from my signature as well.

Man I just wish Rico and Harlen could bury the hatchet and get along........ALL THIS BS is SILLY.

you got that right:rolleyes:

Johnny_G
07-19-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Jason Hughes (me)
Mark Carman
Dan Ketterer

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan Ketterer doesn't race anymore....and if he did come to a race he would certainly stop and say hello to me since I am an old freind.

Johnny & Monica
07-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Yes true , We like both sites But consider atvriders our home site.Maybe they should have a good ol`footrace . Glad to see you still stop by an post:D

Rico
07-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Good Job J Hughes, sounds like you guys were haulin the mail...:cool:

jlhughes750
07-19-2005, 10:50 AM
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan Ketterer doesn't race anymore....and if he did come to a race he would certainly stop and say hello to me since I am an old freind.

we both said hi at the finish, i made a comment about u bein dirty enough to have raced, Dan said hi and you turned around????;)

jlhughes750
07-19-2005, 10:52 AM
[BMan I just wish Rico and Harlen could bury the hatchet and get along........ALL THIS BS is SILLY. [/B]

Yeah its silly, but it sure was fun puttin the whoopin on the qzone team!!!!!!:devil: Would have been cooler if we pulled off the win!!!!

Rico
07-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Yeah its silly, but it sure was fun puttin the whoopin on the qzone team!!!!!!:devil: Would have been cooler if we pulled off the win!!!!

So be honest J. HOw many laps did you let Borich do on ya'lls machine.......:o

:devil: :D :devil:

jlhughes750
07-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Rico
So be honest J. HOw many laps did you let Borich do on ya'lls machine.......:o

haha.... I've been around the track at Rausch more times than I will tell, I can motor around that place pretty good! Add that with the wet weather which is an advantage for us big guys!!! And an awsome crew in the pits!!!! We were really hoping for a good run... I personally needed to have a good time...I think myself and both teammates were in the same boat.. None of us race anymore.. kids,lack of money etc.... We all needed to get out and have a good ride to prove that we could still compete... The thing I really like about the 6 hour events is that you can do well by being better prepared and having a great pit setup... Everyone in out pit knew there jobs and what to do when they were done!! There was no confusion at all and everyone focused on OUR goal!! I need to thank my wife for an outstanding job on the goggles,eye care and gear maintnence. And Shane Robbins for heading up the pit operations, fuel, parts, etc... I tend to get kinda bossy during the race, I like to have a system and I like everyone thats commited to helping to follow that system, furtunatly for me, we are all real close friends and everyone understands my excitment and nobody takes it personally:devil:

Shane Robbins in the Powerline shirt, this is his 3rd time pitting the 6 hours with us. We had practiced our pit a little and nailed our routine everytime with the exception of 1 jambed lugnut durring a tire change...

Admin
07-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Jason, Dan, and Mark did a great job representing ATVriders.com, and I hope to have them back again for the 12 Hour along with Ralph Johnson and his team of riders in the A Class.

I also will be racing in the 12 Hour if everything comes together, and I will share the plan once everything is finalized. Hopefully, I will have an answer once I return from California testing the new YFZ450 the beginning of August :D

I-7
07-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Congrats guys way to represent!!