PDA

View Full Version : tqra questions?????

buddha440ex
07-17-2005, 03:44 AM
i know theres quite a few tqra members in here...so i thought this would be a good place to post...

ive been to the tqra site and read the rules and stuff..but still got a few questions...

OK..well i didnt start this year mainly b/c my quad at the time was tore down and was not near ready..but now i have a yfz so i dont have to worry about that ne more...

1. I did not start the season out so will i be able to attend the Four States race on August 20th and race the B class if i am wanting to just to see how it goes or should i just try the C class..i am a good rider i just want to race a race in a lower class before i try to move on up..I will be attending the Winter Series for sure..i just want to race the last two races to see how i am going to like it...

2. I didnt understand all the fee's and stuff...i know you have to pay the $35 to join TQRA...now do you have to pay the $25 at EACH race to race or what??...and If i am going to attend the Four States race am i going to have to pay the $35 and the $25 or what...

I cant wait to start...Can any of you give me any advice of what to do or w/e before i go to the four states race..i know there will be a practice probably the night before right?? the race is on a Saturday night...

and also i am going to Caddo Point MX this saturday if anyone wants to join me for a little practice...any help/advice would be great...

JH Racing
07-17-2005, 05:32 PM
The entry fee is $35 for non member and $25 for members. I think it to late to buy a membership now but, you can still race the remaining races. If you start in the C class you can move up but if you start in the B class you can not move down. Any you can show up and race there were around 150 riders last night at Moto City. If you have any Questions you can ask me or you can e-mail Rob at TQRA1@yahoo.com He is the president of TQRA and a very nice guy

buddha440ex
07-17-2005, 09:32 PM
alright thanks man...