PDA

View Full Version : Checkin intrest duratrax evader RC truck NOVAK

enduro400rider
07-16-2005, 08:23 PM
ok basically im tring to sell off the rest of my RC stuff. im puting it together to make one lot. its a Duratrax evader st. it has a novak rooster ESC with a 3000MaH battery pack. both the battery pack and ESC have deans connector. it has a trinity speed gems motor. it comes with a spare ESC. 2 yellow evader bodies. about 6 sets of good tires and wheels. they ESC alone i know is worth atleast $75. along with everything else its worth quite abit. no control but it has the reciever and servo. it also has after market parts like sway bars. and aluminum bulk heads. its in very good shape. im not looking to sell it for much. make me an offer and it could be yours.

YZ400EX
07-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Post a pic..I may be interested

enduro400rider
07-17-2005, 03:32 PM
i ll post a pic tonight, the novak and trinity electronics are over at my friends so it wont be shown in the pic but i ll get some of it with the good stuff. if your interested make me an offer ill sell it pretty cheap

enduro400rider
07-17-2005, 04:00 PM
heres a few pics i also found a controler i will add to the car but it will need crystals. it comes with the following after market parts

blue anodized front bulk head
yellow front bumper
custom made shock covers
purple light weight clutch
3 extra rear tires (2 sets with wheels)
2 extra front tires with wheels
Novak rooster programible ESC
Trinity Speed Gems 2
i have a stock motor i will throw in not sure how well it works
some extra brushes
3000Mah battery pack
stock parts.