PDA

View Full Version : **clutch info needed**

nowukno
07-16-2005, 09:59 AM
For my next mod i have decided to buy a new clutch. My only problem is which one , Magura or RTC. I have heard great things about both , I know the RTC is alot cheaper but which one is better. I wouldn't care to pay alot more for the Magura if it works better. I just want an easier clutch pull. So please post any experience you have had with either one. Im really looking for someone that has had experience with both and can tell me how they compare.

mikes450r
07-16-2005, 10:03 AM
i would go with the work connection lever before the RTC if you dont mind spending the money...I have one right now and they are pretty nice..

mike

07-16-2005, 10:12 AM
i have ran ASV, Magura, RTC, and Works connection, the Magura is definantly SUPER easy to pull, its incredible, u can pull that thing with 1 finger and not even stress the finger lol, but i wasnt wanting to spend the money on that lever just to have it fail or the hydrolic fluid leak or something then have no clutch, so i went with the ASV lever for mine, and i love them, they come with a garuntee and are unbreakable, they are awsome, i will never buy anything else :macho

07-16-2005, 11:18 AM
RTC is the only way to go....pretty sure they are cheaper then that ASV crap that folds and stuff...little weird for me.

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10426

CdaleXtreme
07-18-2005, 12:48 PM
The ASVs are uneeded on an ATV. They were made for the dirt bike crowd, which regularly lay their bikes over and have frequent broken levers.

A quad cant really fall the same way a bike does, so the folding lever hype is just that. Hype.

I refused to pay $100+ for a works connection lever setup,but I came across a good deal, so I picked one up and I am happy to say I will never use another lever and perch again!

:devil: