PDA

View Full Version : decisions decisions

Doober
07-15-2005, 10:04 PM
i am torn between two races.

so this brings me to this question. if you were in my shoes which race would you race? a place that you are ranked in points that if i skipped i would get behind or go to a different race and get no points? im leaning toward the points race

TheFontMaster
07-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Well is the race that would be worth no points be that much better than the one where you would get points? If you are doing good in the standings, I would say just go to the one with the points, and not have to worry about trying to make them up.

DeerNuts
07-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey sorry this has nothing to do w/ your thread, but "Dissions, Dissions" popped into my head when I saw you thread title.

Anyone else remember that thread? I think he spelled decisions like that. Dont remember what it was about tho.

BTW, go w/ the points race.

Doober
07-15-2005, 10:34 PM
thats what i was thinking. im not doing to bad, on account this is my first year of flat track. im in 6th out of 20 on points

DeerNuts
07-16-2005, 07:06 AM
Keep up the good work:)

bansheeguy77
07-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
Hey sorry this has nothing to do w/ your thread, but "Dissions, Dissions" popped into my head when I saw you thread title.

Anyone else remember that thread? I think he spelled decisions like that. Dont remember what it was about tho.

BTW, go w/ the points race.

lmfao thats exactly what i thought of too.....

what are the benefits of you wanting to skip the points race? is there a bigger payout or more publicity? if you are in contention with the points race that would def be the way to go....

Doober
07-16-2005, 02:50 PM
more publicity... thats about it, but as i got to thinking im not going to lose points just for more publicity