PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

RaptorHappy660r
07-15-2005, 07:21 PM
wat does it mean when your are going very fast on a four wheeler and the belt shoots out and hits u in the leg? this happened to me yesterday it made made a loud noise coming from this plastic case by my left leg! can u tell me wat is wrong and wat i can do and how mcuh it will cost to fix? also my friend said it had to do with the transmission he said the belt shot through it and the tranny is screwed!!! plz respnod asap thanx!!

Pappy
07-15-2005, 07:37 PM
if it is a belt driven quad, id geuss you snapped it and it will need to be replaced.

does the quad move when you have it in gear and give it gas?

RaptorHappy660r
07-21-2005, 04:21 PM
i recently got this quad repaired and wat ended up happening was somting made the shot the belt off and it shot through the transmission but the tranny ended up being ok i guess i dunno how and they like replaced the rear brakes and wat not but it ended up costing 165.00 so ya know!!!!!!!!

AtvMxRider
07-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by RaptorHappy660r
i recently got this quad repaired and wat ended up happening was somting made the shot the belt off and it shot through the transmission but the tranny ended up being ok i guess i dunno how and they like replaced the rear brakes and wat not but it ended up costing 165.00 so ya know!!!!!!!!