PDA

View Full Version : 86 250R for sale

rhino99
07-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Guys, I really need to sell this quad. It has been sitting in my garage for about 4 or 5 years, just taking up space and collecting dust. I bought it to race, broke my ankle before I ever raced it, and have not really messed with it much since then. Before I decided not to race, I put a new LRD 265 motor in it, completely rebuilt from the ground up, LRD pipe, TCS suspension all the way around, +2+1 a-arms, + 4 axle, all the goodies. I have a spare top end, spare rear shock, spare set of tires and wheels, spare exhaust, all kinds of good stuff.
I rode it last fall a little bit, probably has about 4-5 hours on the motor, and its STRONG. I kept thinking I would get back into it some day, but have just realized that is not likely to happen. Therefore, I have decided to sell it (although I am afraid if I do, I will regret it).

Asking $4,000, but make offers, I am not opposed to a trade either, but probably not terribly interested in one, but let me know what you have to trade.

E-mails only, I do not visit the site often, and have PM's from last October when I tried to sellit that I never checked, so just e-mail please.

Email to : reinoehl at illinoisalumni dot org

Thanks!