PDA

View Full Version : The diffrance?

rookiex
07-15-2005, 09:44 AM
I want to know why so many people keep switching trx an yfz 450s f
or hybrids an the other way around......What is better...I see some of the sickest quads getting swaped around right after build..is there a diffrent power is one easier to work on???......An is it still worth having a hybrid?? IF they are 450's already..

roostin_dale
07-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Produciton quads are where its at right now, due to Production classes at Nationals, also some tracks have Conitgency to production quads. Another thing is, if your looking for somekind of big sponsorship, its better off to be on a Production quad..

some people may see other reasons, but this ^ is how i think of it..

rookiex
07-15-2005, 10:16 AM
hows that R vs the cdale?? be honest...

roostin_dale
07-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by rookiex
hows that R vs the cdale?? be honest...

as i had them both setup, with motor work and suspension, I like the R alot better. But when they are basically stock motors with a pipe, axle, bars, etc....i liked the c-dale ALOT better.

So honestly i do like the 450 better overall, but i would get my c-dale back in a heartbeat..

07-15-2005, 06:21 PM
I want to know why so many people keep switching trx an yfz 450s f
or hybrids an the other way around......What is better...I see some of the sickest quads getting swaped around right after build..is there a diffrent power is one easier to work on???......An is it still worth having a hybrid?? IF they are 450's already.. i think the reason many switch is because the trx doesnt fit everyones riding style, nethier does the yfz. i think thats why pros such as natalie and borich switched from yfz's

Pappy
07-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Natalie switched because he got wind of honda wanting him on the R

Borich switched because the YFZ was leaving him with DNF's

roostin_dale
07-15-2005, 07:10 PM
he is asking why people are switching form Hybrids to production quads...

or from production quads to hybrids....not changin form yammi to honda..

07-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
he is asking why people are switching form Hybrids to production quads...

or from production quads to hybrids....not changin form yammi to honda.. i ment its all in personal prefrence, riding style ect

rookiex
07-15-2005, 10:52 PM
But power is there a diffrance?? the suspension...I see people building sick *** 05 trx's then askin to trade them for hybrids....I dont know maybe in time ill have both of them an find out for myself.

honduh440
07-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
its all in personal prefrence, riding style ect

that is 100% the exact answer for your question

roostin_dale
07-16-2005, 06:14 PM
But power is there a diffrance?? the suspension...I see people building sick *** 05 trx's then askin to trade them for hybrids....I dont know maybe in time ill have both of them an find out for myself.

my friends yzf hybrid will pull alot harder than any stock 450 motor..