PDA

View Full Version : 2002 CLEAN 400EX 4Sale Lots Of Extras

TN400EX
07-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi Guys,

First $3000.00 cash takes it!

I'm trying to sell my baby. I don't really want to, but I've got to get the money.

Here's my trader ad:
AD (http://www.tradertennessee.com/new_pages/mdetails.aspx?ListingID=4488146)

It's a clean quad with no problems. I've just recently replaced the sprockets and chain with a Sidewinder setup, it's their top of the line Ti-Moly series stuff. Super nice driveline setup from them, cost me just over $300. I've also just replaced the rear brake caliper and pads. It comes with two spare tie-rods, and the following mods are on the quad.

Yoshimura Pipe
Oversized Fuel Tank
ITP Steel Rims (strong!)
Full Armadillo Skid Plates
Nerf Bars
Bandit 6 Ply Tires
K&N Filter & Jet Kit
Short Throw Clutch Lever
Parking brake block off kit
Shock Covers
Armadillo Front Bumper
New Rear Brakes
NEW Sidewinder Ti-Moly Drive (Sprockets & Chain)

I rode the bike a lot when I first got it, but haven't rode it much this past year. I've always kept up on the maintence of the bike and regular oil/filter changes. It has a new spark plug with only about 3 rides on it. It really is a nice bike, I'm asking $3300o.b.o.

Email me any questions you have to phignutt@hotmail.com

Thanks!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/suparice/f81b57d4.jpg

TN400EX
07-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Forgot to post that I'm in Nashville TN.

key4202003
07-15-2005, 01:30 PM
that is one fugly gas tank... are all aftermarket tanks that way?? i bet it holds 5 1/4 gal? a lil high on price though looks 'broke in'... 2001???

TN400EX
07-15-2005, 03:36 PM
I didn't like the tank at first either, but now I think it's pretty cool looking. Either way when your buddies are filling up and you still have half a tank left, that is cool! :D I do mostly trail riding, so that's one of the reasons I like it I guess.

Price is pretty much on target given how clean it is and all the additions I have, at least for my area it seems to be. It does say "obo" on there too. ;)

TN400EX
08-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Bump, lower price. Call me if interested via the number in the trader ad.
Thanks