PDA

View Full Version : Quad18star check this

clutt225
07-13-2005, 07:39 PM
There is a TT race at perry sound this weekend. Ont. camp for the def. Think you can make it?

Quad18star
07-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah i seen that on Julien's website . He runs a good show ... but is a real dick . I'm not sure if I'll support him anymore . He screwed me out of my LRD motor .

On a positive note ... if the weather cooperates and if there aren't too many guys at the Canadian Nationals , it should be a good day of racing . The Parry Sound track is pretty awesome ... i went last year .

As far as me going , that is very undecided right now . There is a big TT race on Manitoulin Island this Saturday with a $1500 payout . Unsure if I'm going to either though ... kind of trying to save up some $$ for Unadilla at the end of the month . :D

If I show up , just look for the short skinny guy that walks with a limp . I'll prolly have my dirt old blue Spy hat on too . ( always wear it backwards :P )

clutt225
07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
If you show. look for me. 225 honda 400ex.
I have a number for the guy who did the pc on my frame and a couple other quads that I ride with. great work and reasonable pricing. If your still interested.

Quad18star
07-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by clutt225
If you show. look for me. 225 honda 400ex.
I have a number for the guy who did the pc on my frame and a couple other quads that I ride with. great work and reasonable pricing. If your still interested.

I'l keep an eye out if I go . I might have a guy here in town that does PC work ... it's actually one of my dad's friends .... i forgot he did PCing .