PDA

View Full Version : Line-X spray in bed liner....Worth it?

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
well i have a typical drop in bedliner on my truck right now....this liner sucks...i cant haul anything in my bed without it slipping and slidding arround...my quad esp. and i dont like the feeling of taking off from a stoplight and feel my quad slide back to the tailgate....so i was thinking about either a Rhino liner, or a Line-X spray in liner...are they worth it? and how much would it cost me to have it done? i really need to get rid of this junk drop in because its ruining my bed

chucked
07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Yes they are very worth it, I see them done for about 400 bucks.

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 06:46 PM
cuz i hate this drop in liner...they are the worst thing ever....the bed of my truck is missin paint and everything b/c this drop in

roostin_dale
07-13-2005, 06:49 PM
my dad has a Rhino Lining and it is amazing...I will sit there and try to tear it up or something but i cant..you can put a torch to it and it doesnt really do anything. It is worth the money, i think they are between $400-$600

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 06:56 PM
i think thats gonna be what imma do because this drop in sucks...all my shyt sides...like i said before my quad slides bakc and forth....i dont have an ebrake on it, but i put it in gear and turn start it up and let the clutch out and stall it so there aitn no slack in the tranny or in the chain...and the damn bike still sides bakc and forth in this liner.....dropins are just garbage

07-13-2005, 07:00 PM
i got the factory sprayed in bed liner in my titan and i LOVE it :D

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
i just wanna kno about slippage....does stuff like QUADS slide arround in your bed...or are they pretty secure

raptor35086
07-13-2005, 07:12 PM
You can buy spray paint bottles of that stuff...and you can do it yourself...i saw it on a truck show on tv...all you need is sandpaper...spray paint...wet wipes...and a air hose to blow away the stuff you sand off

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by raptor35086
You can buy spray paint bottles of that stuff...and you can do it yourself...i saw it on a truck show on tv...all you need is sandpaper...spray paint...wet wipes...and a air hose to blow away the stuff you sand off

my buddy put that chit in his s-10...it started chippin after 2 weeks...no way....if imma do anything...im not doin it myself...id rather ahve something that i kno wont fall off and is warrentied(sp)

07-13-2005, 07:17 PM
I have a bedliner.. but not in my truck :ermm:

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
wtf...:rolleyes:

chucked
07-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by raptor35086

That stuff is junk, and o yea, have you ever heard of straps? They will keep yoru wuad from sliding around.

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 07:32 PM
yea straps...man your about as bright as a 20 wat lightbulb...yes....but my bike still moves even with straps...and if you have something inside your bed constantly shifting positions...the straps will eventually loosen up

chucked
07-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
yea straps...man your about as bright as a 20 wat lightbulb...yes....but my bike still moves even with straps...and if you have something inside your bed constantly shifting positions...the straps will eventually loosen up

Try rachet straps, I have an s-10 with a tool box in it, I have hauled my quad many a mile with the 4 wheelers front wheels sitting on top of the wheel wells and the back tires sitting on the tailgate with the tailgate down, and its yet to have moved.

TCracin440ex
07-13-2005, 07:37 PM
ive got em all...sometimes i jus flat out dontfeel like strappin her down...i just dont like the idea of anything slidding arround in my bed of my truck while im drivin....if its my quad or other stuff im hauling

07-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
I have a bedliner.. but not in my truck :ermm:

lmgdao dude what the he!! :eek:

07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
when i first read the post it sounded like you still wet the bed lol, i say go with the spray in liner, my friend nick has it in his hum-v, and his bronco

K-Dub
07-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I have the line x. It has a life time warrenty for original owner. I research the difference between rhino and line x for 3 months before I went with line x. My R doesnt slide on the liner but will move around due to play in the chain and tranny. It will slide if I take off from a stop like I leaving the tree on a drag strip though, but not under normal driving. I paid 289 fcor my line x.