PDA

View Full Version : happy bday harold goodman

FoxRacing81
07-13-2005, 04:49 PM
just noticed it was his birthday, haha, happy birthday dude.

Hondadudeehhhh
07-13-2005, 04:55 PM
does anyone know what Harold Has been up to? Like has he just been racing TT or has he been racing the MX nationals too? I havent seen him in a huevos video in a longggggggg time. He's from Romulous, Mi which is like 45 minutes from my house and he gets his quads from the dealership thats about 5 minutes from me.

FoxRacing81
07-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
does anyone know what Harold Has been up to? Like has he just been racing TT or has he been racing the MX nationals too? I havent seen him in a huevos video in a longggggggg time. He's from Romulous, Mi which is like 45 minutes from my house and he gets his quads from the dealership thats about 5 minutes from me.

He raced the nationals this year, and won the TT opener just recently. The Bee is one of my all time favorite riders.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-13-2005, 05:36 PM
harold goodman owns!

have a good one:macho

Warnerade
07-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
does anyone know what Harold Has been up to? Like has he just been racing TT or has he been racing the MX nationals too? I havent seen him in a huevos video in a longggggggg time. He's from Romulous, Mi which is like 45 minutes from my house and he gets his quads from the dealership thats about 5 minutes from me. yes he races the MX nationals as well as TT...hes more concentrated on TT as thats what he does best