PDA

View Full Version : 02 yz 125 FOR SALE

paul01400ex
07-13-2005, 12:40 PM
2002 yamaha yz125, its my brothers bike, well taken care of, raced for one season by a professional, for anyone who thinks that a raced bike is junk, your wrong, they take care of there bikes very well and this bike is very clean, pictures to prove it of corse. Anyway, it has a

Has a spare top end kit, wiseco, everything you need gaskits and all, just add mechanic skill
Clutch plate/basket/pressure hub are all fine, ive looked them over they dont have any play, plates have good life to them
Oil changed
New front wheel bearings (comes with rear wheel bearings as well, pivot works)
Linkage/swingarm bearings
Cheng shin tires front and back (95+% in the front, 90% in the back), Galfer steel braided front brake line (blue)
Tusk front brake pads (extra set of rear brake pads (tusk))
Applied top triple clamp
Tag t2 bars
Renthal grips
IMS footpegs
Tusk blue shifter
One industries graphics kit
Twin air filter
V-force reeds
Pro circuit platnum exhust with r304 shorty silencer (Jetted carb)
Blue carburator vent lines, blue gas line
14/49 gearing, JT sprockets
Topar case saver
DSP carbon fiber frame guards
It has a glide plate but im not sure on the make of it

Being that my bike has aftermarket suspension, I believe that this bikes suspension was done as well, its very plush and almost never bottoms out, dont take my word for it though ive never taken it apart, however it was raced, the guy isnt big at all, lighter than my brother even, the suspension works very very well, better than stock for sure

IT RUNS 100/93 HALF AND HALF FUEL MIXTURE, the first owner ran strait VP fuel through it and the best we could do was 100 octane from sunoco and their 93 or 94 octane as well, VP was too expensive for us, we use Bel Ray H1R 2-stroke oil mixed at 32:1

*I highly recommend the next owner to follow these guidelines, the bike has perfect jetting for the high octane fuel*

*it has the stock seat and an aftermarket one, it comes with another set of plastics, it also comes with a spare pro circuit works exhust pipe, and stock foot pegs*

3300 OBO

Pick up/shipping will be discussed IF inquiry is serious

paul01400ex
07-13-2005, 01:14 PM
i would also go 2,900 or 3,000 for it, thats my best offer