PDA

View Full Version : Need help with trail obstacle

Zero Z400
05-30-2002, 10:42 PM
There is this jump that we do but we also go back down it to do it again & for fun. I used to go down a little slow(i was on a 90) but on my new quad my feet keep leaving the pegs when i go down. Is there something i can do besides just slow down? i already tried doing a slight wheelies and trying to use the bars to push my self against the pegs but failed.

Later

05-31-2002, 12:58 PM
blip the throttle a little bit on the face of the jump to get your nose up in the air,,your feet should stay planted on the pegs this way..

05-31-2002, 02:14 PM
you must be a smaller person for that to be happening. Rico pretty much covered that one though

Guy400
05-31-2002, 04:06 PM
Wait a sec, your feet are leaving the pegs as you drop down in this hole? If this is the case than you need to rock back on your heels and stand on the back side of the peg. The only reason your feet should leave the pegs is if you're dropping the quad straight down and I seriously doubt your doing that.

Zero Z400
05-31-2002, 06:07 PM
Thanx for the tips. I was going to do by pegging but i re-read the owner manual and it said i have to break it in 10hours 1/2 throttle. It taking forever!! I have for more hours w/in 3 days.

Later

exriderdude
05-31-2002, 06:35 PM
i think i know your problem, your letting the quad take you. you have to jump with the quad, dont just stand there and go, be one with the quad:D

Zero Z400
05-31-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
be one with the quad:D
Is this like the force? I tried jumping with the quad, i learned that when i jumped it for the first time. I have 3 hours left of break now:square This thing jumps awesome! I keep going off on off-camber jumps and the super soft suspension soaks it up. I'll have to try it full throttle.:)

Later