PDA

View Full Version : Suspension?

Mxracer53
07-12-2005, 09:20 AM
im getting gibson +3 a-arms with triple rate dual ajust front shocks and a custom axis dual rate dual ajust rear shock or do i need the gt thunder linkage?

07-12-2005, 09:30 AM
no, the axis rear shock will come with a linkage

Mxracer53
07-12-2005, 11:24 AM
it does well from where i checked it was just a shock try kand k and jh that would be good if it did tho.

07-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Mxracer53
it does well from where i checked it was just a shock try kand k and jh that would be good if it did tho.

everyone i talked to says it will come with a linkage, the gt thunder link etc is built for an elka shock

Out_Sider
07-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
everyone i talked to says it will come with a linkage, the gt thunder link etc is built for an elka shock

wtf are you talkin about? the axis rear shock does not come with a linkage, you order the linkage and the axis and gtthunder are basically the same linkage

07-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
wtf are you talkin about? the axis rear shock does not come with a linkage, you order the linkage and the axis and gtthunder are basically the same linkage

wow...last thread i got flamed because everyone was saying axis came with a linkage...so i figured i was wrong...well looks like i was right...and all those idiots dont kno what they are talking about :macho

R3Concepts
07-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Since when does Axis come with a linkage? The GT Thunder link is set up to run a single rate compression only Axis rear shock. Dont know anything about the Axis link.