PDA

View Full Version : Plastic

BlasterRacer26
07-12-2005, 06:57 AM
I was wondering if I can get the plastic like Matt Smiley uses (black & silver) anywheres? Or if someone can tell me where I can get plastic like that just different colors. Thanks

Big Chuck
07-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Brian, the only place I know of to check would be at the dealer or Full Bore plastics (which are pricy as hell). I know that when I finally trashed my plastic on my 03, I was able to get black as a replacement color for it. I checked out fullbore before, but as I race XC, I would trash them anyway, so I opted to just go with the factory plastic. As far as Matts colors, you will have to call a couple of dealers. It is a cool color scheme though.

etter696
07-12-2005, 03:27 PM
pure polaris sells, black,silver,red,blue,orange, and white i believe, i know when i order mines its around 200 a set, might be more depending on the dealership. also if u go to pure polaris's website u can order from there and they list what they have to offer.

the predator
07-13-2005, 07:05 AM
if i remember right i think smiley is running a graphics kit from one industries. that could be the diff colors you see