PDA

View Full Version : where to ride

hondajoe05
07-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Do any of you guys no any place out and around Mt. vernon illinois to ride besides King City

and also do any of you guys happen to go riding out in iola illinois i think its spelled that way

Scott-300ex
07-17-2005, 11:53 AM
st. joe, aka flat river

and there are a bunch of places down by me that i haven't been to, just heard about

you'd like flat river though, gooooooooooood times

theres a bunch of trail places down here too

if your interested i'll look em up and stuff

im in waterloo

hondajoe05
07-17-2005, 06:32 PM
hey how far is water low from me cuz i get my license in a couple of months and i jus might come down their now i go riding up north by effingham

hondajoe05
07-17-2005, 06:35 PM
waterloo* i think i've been their i jus forgot

Scott-300ex
07-23-2005, 08:29 PM
uh, im like 20 minutes south of st. louis

its not to far dude, my friends cuz lives up there and she comes down all the time

you know an alicia up there, black, smooooooooookin hot:D, like 15 years old

yeah man, im workin my butt off to get this 250r from this guy, he wants to sell it to me but he has to call me back, i'll prolly call him tomorrow, i don't wanna annoy him but i want it so bad, and my friend who is the quad god around here is helpin me too so thats a huge plus

i'd just, like to take a moment and say, thank you man, for helpin me and teachin me everything about 250r's and quads and stuff, your awsome, peace with 2 fingers bro, you are somebody, i love ya

ok, so i'll be goin down there A LOT when i get my r, so give me ur phone # and i'll call ya and pm ya

let me look for their site

and dude, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cheap, you can go there ride the flats, trails, swim, fish, everything for 3 bucks a quad, its so cheap, you get camping grounds for 6 bucks a night, its insane
it used to be 2 bucks a quad, but dude, its so cheap its amazing

just go to google and type in st. joe state park, or flat river, mossuri after them or somethin too

rules down there, you just need a flag and a helmet, no riding double or any of that stupid stuff, no drinkin

we gotta go man

hondajoe05
07-25-2005, 09:38 AM
ya i think i no the alicia your talking about but i still don't get my license till jan.

http://www.atvaonline.com/ride/stjoe.asp

and umm i have no idea were to get a flag

and umm i will have to get a spark arrester so that the hmf im getting isnt to loud cuz i dunno how loud it has to be

but i'll add you to my buddy list and give you my cell number when time comes closer looks like a good place to ride to i might have to bring some friends

Scott-300ex
07-29-2005, 03:35 PM
go to wal-mart and get one that goes on a bike, its like 5 or 6 feet long, then bend the metal bracket and bolt it on your grab bar, we put another like 1/8" metal piece on it so it don't bend back easy

her last name is smith

i got pics:D

lol

later, drop me a pm or post on here or somethin

Jared Hamilton
08-08-2005, 09:31 AM
theres a place call taylorville in taylorville,ill its north of litchfield theres a flat track, mx track, and some trails its about 1000 acres. it an alright place to ride.

-jared

Jared Hamilton
08-08-2005, 09:33 AM
you ever ride at columbia???

Scott-300ex
08-08-2005, 11:17 AM
i just went to flat river yesterday

i am sooooooooo sore dude, my legs and everywhere between my hips and head, arms, back and everything

i can barely move today

had a great time though

Jared Hamilton
08-08-2005, 12:58 PM
flat river is fun butits rough as hell and dusty. was it real dry down there??

jared

Scott-300ex
08-08-2005, 04:43 PM
OH GOD

it was sooooo dry dude, dryest its ever been when i was down there, that one huge mudhole was dried up, there were like 2 spots where mud and water sat

one there was like 5 water holes

then on the one side there were a long run of holes by the woods

and yeah, whoops everywhere, i go fast threw them, me and 2 other friends, i go 3rd gear and these are tall and spaced out,

my cuz brought his jeep and that was so fun, he winched a 400ex out of a mudhole, then he went threw it, lol, and he went up almost a wall of sand, dude, it was so steep, it was sweet

i was ridin and pickin up wheelies and goin threw whoops and jumps and i am sooooooooo sore, now i gotta go swim tonite, oh man it sucks

tons of breakdowns for us too, we had 7 quads and a jeep

jeep didn't want to idle

one quad overheated and radiator leaked, then it didn't start so we had to tow this 700 polaris back with our sport quads, talk about spinnin, lol

warrior quit, would only idle had to drive that back out of the trails which have hills and some steep hills me and him were climbin, idled out of the trails all the way on the flats to the parking lot

a 4x4 we were with comes down a hill in the trials ball joint breaks, no steering and front axle comes out, had to ratchet strap that so it would make it out, backed it out of the trails, got the jeep and our small trailer, drove that out on the flats till the trail, loaded the quad up. All that took an hour at least

saw a badarse 250r, drag, huge pipe comin on the outside of his leg, i talked to him a little bit and was the flag man for when they raced, he gave them like 30 feet lead at start and killed them majorly at the end, vs. banshee's, 450rs, predators, he killed them hardcore

Me was wheelies and racin and jumpin, and roostin, lol, and givin advice to some people with engine troubles

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE IS SO NICE DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was pullin up and a strap was in my way and this guy comes up and moves it and is like, "Looks like thats in your way there." im like thanks and we talked

i talked to so many people down there its nuts, becuz we are all friends in quadin

you'll like it

i wanna go again soon so tell me when you head down

Jared Hamilton
08-08-2005, 08:25 PM
we go down bout 5 times a year last time we went there was only about 5 people down there it was in the middle of the week tho your right about every 1 bein friendly where do u live at in waterloo?

Scott-300ex
08-11-2005, 04:25 PM
i live in a subdevision behind dairy queen

I AM GOING DOWN THERE THIS SUNDAY

AUGUST 14TH, 2005

COME DOWN

WE ARE LEAVING WATERLOO AT AROUND 8:30 SO WE WILL BE THERE BEFORE 10

COME DOWN

My yellow 300ex, a bauyou 220, hopefully a 88 250r or a yfz, whatever he brings, maybe a 98 warrior, i forget which color, lol

if you see a yellow 300ex with jeans, and that run him down, or just tell me on here and we'll meet there

I won't have my 250r yet, but next time after this i go down i hope to have it. And maybe do some monster racin, lol, later

TELL ME IF YOU CAN COME

trx450jason
08-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
go to wal-mart and get one that goes on a bike, its like 5 or 6 feet long, then bend the metal bracket and bolt it on your grab bar, we put another like 1/8" metal piece on it so it don't bend back easy

her last name is smith

i got pics:D

lol

later, drop me a pm or post on here or somethin

i know exactly who you are talking about haha..i met her at the beach about a month ago..damn she is hot