PDA

View Full Version : let me know what you think

JEFF400EX
07-11-2005, 06:37 AM
my work in progress...

MotoX3
07-11-2005, 09:51 AM
ehh...i dont care for the stickers in the tank area and under the fender....jmo...looks good otherwise

jak1389
07-11-2005, 09:54 AM
also only run stickers of products you have. jmo. like for instance your fox shocks sticker and the works sticker.

Snow
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
i think it looks good, what do you plan on doing to it in the future? and what kind of riding do you plan on doing?

JEFF400EX
07-11-2005, 10:51 AM
I did a little arena cross and mx last year, but, a few months ago my cousin, my step son and myself went out for a short ride, and my cousin flipped front wards and ended up dying, so racing has been put on hold for a while.

went out yesterday for about 40 miles and just played...

kinda have the itch to get back on a track...
just received four new tires today here at work. Put them on tonight

Snow
07-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JEFF400EX
I did a little arena cross and mx last year, but, a few months ago my cousin, my step son and myself went out for a short ride, and my cousin flipped front wards and ended up dying, so racing has been put on hold for a while.

went out yesterday for about 40 miles and just played...

kinda have the itch to get back on a track...
just received four new tires today here at work. Put them on tonight

sorry about that cousin thing, doesnt sound too good. As for you wanting to get on the track again, i would look into suspension mods, a-arms, axle, etc..Nice, Clean looking 400 though :devil:

JEFF400EX
07-11-2005, 11:08 AM
thanx nacsracer250r.

money is an issue when it comes to all of the goodies.

Snow
07-11-2005, 11:32 AM
if money is an issue then i would just look into a pipe.. even an hmf slip-on, maybe a gripper seat cover too:cool:

JEFF400EX
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
there is a supertrapp pipe on it already. ( an older style I believe)

do you know if anyone makes a white gripper seat?

I was thinking of doing the frame with white or red powder coating, and the swinger and a-arms in black.

MotoX3
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by JEFF400EX
there is a supertrapp pipe on it already. ( an older style I believe)

do you know if anyone makes a white gripper seat?

I was thinking of doing the frame with white or red powder coating, and the swinger and a-arms in black. never seen a white seat before....id think that it would get dirty and stain quick...but you could probably get it out....my guess is youd have to get one custom made....