PDA

View Full Version : need some price quotes.

400exbiggun
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Well i thought i had a powdercoater over at Bluetraxx, but i guess he isnt doing it.

So if you wouldnt mind i have a few questions. #1 How far are you from ocean city MD? I thought i saw a while ago you are from md.

And can you give me a price quote on lower 400ex a-arms pc'ed gloss black. Tierods pc'ed black. The canister of a exhaust black (brand new never installed for a yoshi pipe).
And lastly a frame pc'ed black. But it may be a pain to strip since it still has pretty good blue pc on it.

400exbiggun
07-10-2005, 09:49 PM
individual pricing on each please. and no subframe with the frame, if it would matter i could strip the frame, but by the time it reaches you im sure it will need to be blasted because of surface rust will probably start to form. The main reason for re-doing the frame is i need to get the vin and dont feel like just stripping that front section.

Also, how does that stealth black hold up against the gloss black? do you use clear coats on either, or will it hold up fine without it?

sorry if im asking alot of questions, but i want to get it right the first time.