PDA

View Full Version : annoying vibrating

400exrules
07-10-2005, 08:59 PM
I got my ims footpegs like a week ago and i noticed that they vibrate bad at a mid-high rpm. Not really bad, but it tingles my feet and is really annoying. I dont remember my stock footpegs vibrating
Anything i can do?

07-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Yea you can post it in the right forum. ;)

Acually just take them of and locktite them and see if it helps. Make sure the bolt are torque down pretty good.

Robin Hood
07-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444
Yea you can post it in the right forum. ;)

Acually just take them of and locktite them and see if it helps. Make sure the bolt are torque down pretty good.

Yup, just sounds like the bolts aren't tightened enough.

Scott-300ex
07-10-2005, 09:37 PM
you better be carefull posting a thread with that title

if ya know what i mean

ya know what i mean?

:devil:

400exrules
07-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
you better be carefull posting a thread with that title

if ya know what i mean

ya know what i mean?

:devil:

i was waitin for someone to say that :ermm:

YFZ450Ridr
07-10-2005, 10:25 PM
go get your dad or somethin with a little arse to put into it and crack down the bolts for them, sounds like thats the problem. maby put a lock washer on them 2?

Snow
07-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
go get your dad or somethin with a little arse to put into it and crack down the bolts for them, sounds like thats the problem. maby put a lock washer on them 2?

i dont think the words: arse, and crack, should be in a thread with this title..

07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
i dont think the words: arse, and crack, should be in a thread with this title

ROFLMAO :p :p :p

400exrules
07-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr

their were washers on the bolts for the stock pegs so i just used them again and put them back on when i bolted on the ims

idk, i thought i got them pretty tight but ill check them again tomorrow if the hurrcane doesnt blow everyone off the map.
Im kinda scared to tighten stuff too tight now since i broke that d*mn bolt off in my oil filter cover