PDA

View Full Version : I need a carb for our Kasea

wvspeedfreak
07-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Does anyone here have an aftermarket carb for sale that will work on our Kasea 90?I need one fairly quick as this one is acting up and we have a ride planned later this week.Thanks in advance.

QuadJunkies
07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Did you check w/ Hetricks yet?? MAybe try Hardrock motor sports they sold us ours. ;) Is your Kasea modified and what carb are you looking for?

wvspeedfreak
07-11-2005, 05:03 AM
I haven't called anyone yet.Our Kasea is stock for now.A pipe is in the future so I figured since I needed a carb I would go with something better than stock.I am not sure what size the stock carb is but there are no plans for internal work at this time so just slightly larger would be fine.
If nobody on here has one I will call Hetricks tomorrow.Are they pretty good about shipping parts out quickly?

CmyBackULose
07-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Give Hetrick's a call. A 20mm carb will be perfect for you quad.

QuadJunkies
07-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I haven't called anyone yet.Our Kasea is stock for now.A pipe is in the future so I figured since I needed a carb I would go with something better than stock.I am not sure what size the stock carb is but there are no plans for internal work at this time so just slightly larger would be fine.
If nobody on here has one I will call Hetricks tomorrow.Are they pretty good about shipping parts out quickly? I believe the stock 90's are all around a 17mm Carb, with no mods (and even with some!) a 20mm would prol. suit your needs ;) Thats Carb should be very easy to find.You could buy fro ma Racing Company or buy from some Carb Comapnies Direct.Good luck!

Tina

qwadfather
07-11-2005, 07:04 PM
I pm'd ya. Ride safe, Ed and co.

AtvMxRider
07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Are they pretty good about shipping parts out quickly?

Yes I live in VA and I get my stuff in 2 days.

wvspeedfreak
07-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the replies.I talked to Hetrick's today.....very helpful people there.

AtvMxRider
07-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the replies.I talked to Hetrick's today.....very helpful people there.

Yes they are but whenever you call to order something be sure to talk to Michelle(trust me;) )

wvspeedfreak
07-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the tip.:macho

Arctic Cat Dad
07-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Michele is the BEST! She knows more about mini quads then most men. Plus she is VERY nice!