PDA

View Full Version : 400 ex front fender

dave_noffsinger
07-09-2005, 04:59 PM
I have a cut front fender off a 400 ex for sale. It's got a metal plate riveted on to cover the hole where the headlights would be. There are a couple tabs broke off but it's in good condition overall. The # plate has also been drilled out to allow the key and neutral light to be put on.

Make an offer on it and if it needs shipped that's on you.

I've got the fender off of the bike already, so it's good to go.

Thanks,
Dave

hondajoe05
07-26-2005, 07:23 PM
are you selling the black side panels with it cuz i don't want those :D but ne ways you give me a price cuz i don't want to say ne thing to high:D and i still gotta consider it cuz i would have to drill a hole for my reverse lever but they look decent

dave_noffsinger
07-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah man, it's just the front fender (no side panels). As far as a price....I could do $40 for it if that's cool with you? Not sure exactly what the shipping would be but I would imagine it would be around 20 bucks or something. Just give me a yell back and let me know what ya think. I'll be going out of town this Sat. and will be gone for a week on vacation.

Thanks,
Dave
919-868-3585

hondajoe05
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
ok you'll have a pm in your inbox when you get back if i want it or if i don't ok? cuz im still not positive yet i'f i'll have the money but my mom will :D

hondajoe05
07-27-2005, 09:20 PM
it should fit on the 05 right well if it doesn't i'll have to do some mods to it

dave_noffsinger
07-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm not totally sure on the 05 400 EX. You may want to check your fender brackets and compare them with the older models. I havn't really looked that close at the 05's enough to say either way man. I mean your still welcome to the one I have but I can't tell you for sure if it will fit on there or not.

Dave

hondajoe05
07-28-2005, 10:39 PM
ok i'll check atleast your an honets man

but i still dunno i gotta pay like 300+ to get my four-wheeler fixed cuz it ha sto get bored or honed or something lol i forgot wat they told me but i'll check into it